2003 Saab 9-3 Convertible - Consumer Reviews

SE 2.0L 4-cyl. Turbo 5-speed Manual - (39 reviews )
OK so far on 2003 rag top
By Stafford VA on 05/04/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Saab 9-3 Convertible SE 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

Not as good on gas mileage as I had hoped. Does much better on extended trip. Can use mid-level gas with no problem--regular might be OK too, but I haven't tried it. Recommend the leather arm rest--gave it to me at purchase. Paid $32,400 in October, 2003. Car does shake over any type of rough road--but has good pick up and excellent braking. The hand brake is the strongest I have ever experienced. The car will not move when it is engaged. Top works well--no leaks.

My fabulous 2nd Saab
By tprettejohn on 04/02/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Saab 9-3 Convertible SE 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

The salesman told me once I bought one Saab I would go back. Same as my 2001 that I sold to my father-in-law except for the manual transmission. Great car no issues so far.

Zoom
By Mysaab on 10/28/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Saab 9-3 Convertible SE 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

Nice car - fast and good looking! Backseats are pretty useless.

My Saab Review
By Dougie on 10/04/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Saab 9-3 Convertible SE 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

I absolutely love this car. No problems with it since new except for the pin in the convertible top snapped but was replaced under warranty. I would recommend this car ro anybody looking for a great convertible.

Love the 9 3 Convertible
By sosogo5 on 09/16/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Saab 9-3 Convertible SE 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

Second 9 3 convertible I've owned and just love it. Have had it all out in the twisties with the top down and its great fun. Always have people asking about it. Great car. Have had some minor trouble with the new one getting steering to track straight, both otherwise a great, tight , comfortable car.

Saab the convertable
By matt mitchell on 08/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Saab 9-3 Convertible SE 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

THIS CAR HAS ANYTHING THAT ONE WOULD EXPECT IN A FUN TO DRIVE CONVERTIBLE. THE SPORT FEATURE IS USED MOST OF THE TIME TO ALLOW FOR THE PERFORMANCE THAT THE CAR IS WORTHY OF. THE HORSE POWER COULD BE A LITTLE BETTER BUT ALL IN ALL WE WOULD BUY AGAIN.

fun to drive, but needs some improvement
By skyking444 on 07/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Saab 9-3 Convertible SE 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

This is a fun car to drive. It is my first convertible and my wife and I are having a lot of fun driving up the coast or even to the grocery store!

My Sabb
By J007 on 07/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Saab 9-3 Convertible SE 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

I've loved my car ever since I bought it. It is really fun to drive.

Saab 9.3 se is fantastic
By Alexandra Solomon on 07/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Saab 9-3 Convertible SE 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

A solid good looking fun car. Grabs the road tight and is very fast. Very comfortalbe and take curbs like a porshe.

Saab Story
By tidegolf on 06/29/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Saab 9-3 Convertible SE 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

My Saab has had nothing but problems from day 2. The car runs rough and had engine and brake issues within the first 6 months. Continual trips to the service department are getting so routine that the personnel know my voice when I call. I am sure all Saabs are not like mine......or at least one would hope they aren't