Saab 9-2X Fun!
By Alisa on
2005 Saab 9-2X Linear 4dr Sport Wagon (2.5L 4cyl 5M)
I love my Saab 9-2x so much that I have actually tried to convince others to buy it, too! The car has handled well in every situation I've tried it in, I'm hoping it will remain just as good in the snow this winter. It is sporty, yet still a "luxury" car if that makes any sense at all. I wasn't looking for any frills, just a good, solid car. I did, however, end up getting the cold weather package so I have heated windshield wipers and outer mirrors... I can't wait til it is cold enough to use them! This car was in HIGH demand when I bought it this summer, so I'll live with the upgrade. :) I have never owned a Saab before... after owning this car I would gladly go back!
Favorite Features
The car is practical, yet sporty, which is a big plus for me. It's not so prissy, though, that I can't bring my dog with me. :) I love the two-toned seats and I have gotten lots of compliments on them. The interior is nice, roomy enough for my 6'2" husband yet no so overwhelming for my 5'0" stature.
Suggested Improvements
As I said above, I love the two-tone seats. However, I'm not sure how easy they will be to clean. I am fanatical about not getting them dirty (which is not easy to do given how light the tan is). I, personally, would love to see this car with a V6 in it. The 4 has decent pickup, I just like more! :)