2005 Saab 9-2X Consumer Review: Keeps on ticking!.

2005 Saab 9-2X - Consumer Review

Linear Wagon (2.5L 4-cyl. AWD 5-speed Manual)

Keeps on ticking!.
By double75 on

2005 Saab 9-2X Linear 4dr Sport Wagon (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

I have a 2005 Saab 92x Linear Automatic. I bought it way back when they had the GM employee discount for everybody. So I bought it instead of the Subaru Impreza.the mileage is over 266,000 miles and she keeps on ticking. I makes sure she is dealer tuned every year and I change the oil every 5,000 miles. I've had the rear struts changed. Right as I type this i have her in the shop. I busted three Lug Studs on the left driver rear hub while driving. While i was checking the proper torque on the other lugs, I busted another stud on the front left hub. The dealer busted two studs about two months ago on the back right rear tire during service. The car has been good to me and my family.

Compact car for city driving. I'm averaging 29-30 mpg on the highway. I'm not a lead foot. I love the wagon!. I've placed a brand new toilet with the box in the rear. it's great in the snow. It's been a dependable car but i will be trading it in for a Subaru Forrester this year.

A little more power for merging into highway traffic. Better Lug Bolts. between the dealer and I, We have broken 5 lug studs. All are being replaced right now for safety.