2005 Saab 9-2X Consumer Review: I'm really loving my new SAAB!

2005 Saab 9-2X - Consumer Review

Linear Wagon (2.5L 4-cyl. AWD 5-speed Manual)

I'm really loving my new SAAB!
By Stewy on

2005 Saab 9-2X Linear 4dr Sport Wagon (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

I ended up going with the Linear because I have a 35 mile drive to work everyday and the Areo's turbo power means a max of 25 mpg and premium fuel - the Linear takes regular and gets 30mpg. I'm not disappointed though - this car is a lot of fun to drive. The Linear has plenty of power , the styling is great and even though I've been told other Saab 93 and 95 owners may turn there noses up at the 9-2x's Subaru heritage - I'm re-assured that this car was built on a solid platform from a car company noted for reliability.

The leather seats are comfortable and look great - The 6 disk stereo is nice. High quality interior materials and lots of storage space available.

These days, people are plugging in cell phones and head sets into the car - an extra power outlet up front would be a nice addition to this car. That's the only thing I miss from my Hyundai Elantra! (note - not bashing the Elantra - it's a great car for the money!)