2005 Saab 9-2X Consumer Review: Great Little All Wheel Driver

2005 Saab 9-2X - Consumer Review

2005 Saab 9-2X

Linear Wagon (2.5L 4-cyl. AWD 5-speed Manual)

Great Little All Wheel Driver
By Sir DriveAlot on

2005 Saab 9-2X Linear 4dr Sport Wagon (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

Overall this is a very competent car. I traded in my pick-up truck for an automatic Linear so I could save gas $$. So far I get around 27-28 mpg combined city and highway. This is the most stylish, inexpensive, and most efficient vehicle I could find that would get me up my steep driveway in the winter. The rear folding seats are versatile enough to handle my child seat and whatever other general items I need to haul. Acceleration is adequate, but I am not speed racer. Excellent price with the latest sdeals from GM/Saab.

All wheel drive! The upgraded stereo has pretty good sound and is easy to use. It handles great. The winter package (heated seats mirrors and wipers) will come in handy. I like the barber chair style seat adjustment. The leather seats have a nice odor. Fuel economy is great for an AWD vehicle.

I hear noises from the driveline and air conditioning. Tint the windows. A little more low end torque would be nice. Rubberized cup holders would keep bottles from rattling. I will not nit- pick this fine car anymore

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review