Great Little All Wheel Driver
By Sir DriveAlot on
2005 Saab 9-2X Linear 4dr Sport Wagon (2.5L 4cyl 5M)
Overall this is a very competent car. I traded in my pick-up truck for an automatic Linear so I could save gas $$. So far I get around 27-28 mpg combined city and highway. This is the most stylish, inexpensive, and most efficient vehicle I could find that would get me up my steep driveway in the winter. The rear folding seats are versatile enough to handle my child seat and whatever other general items I need to haul. Acceleration is adequate, but I am not speed racer. Excellent price with the latest sdeals from GM/Saab.
Favorite Features
All wheel drive! The upgraded stereo has pretty good sound and is easy to use. It handles great. The winter package (heated seats mirrors and wipers) will come in handy. I like the barber chair style seat adjustment. The leather seats have a nice odor. Fuel economy is great for an AWD vehicle.
Suggested Improvements
I hear noises from the driveline and air conditioning. Tint the windows. A little more low end torque would be nice. Rubberized cup holders would keep bottles from rattling. I will not nit- pick this fine car anymore