2005 Saab 9-2X Consumer Reviews 12

2005 Saab 9-2X - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 9-2X model:
Blind spot
By Karen Katanick on 08/15/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Saab 9-2X Aero 4dr Sport Wagon (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

This is a great driving car. The only complaint I have is the blind spot on the drivers side. I was taught to glance over my shoulder before merging to the left but in this vehicle the view is obstructed. Compared to my last car, a 2001 VW Beetle, the Saab is much more comfortable and handles really well. I am anxious to drive it in snow.

Saab 92X AWD
By vkr on 08/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Saab 9-2X Linear 4dr Sport Wagon (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

Remember that the 92X is an all time AWD so dont compare this to a FWD. Its the best, affordable AWD in the market. For more pep choose the aero for 4000$ more than the linear.

Drive it...
By new92xowner on 08/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Saab 9-2X Linear 4dr Sport Wagon (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

I read many reviews about the 9-2x prior to purchase. The best thing I can tell you is that if you are considering this against a Subaru-drive both and then decide. There is no comparison. Ride quality, sound levels, safety features are well worth the price. Is it a real Saab? My Nissan Xterra was made by a Japanese company with a French majority in Smyrna Tennessee. My inlaws PT cruiser was produced in Mexico by an American company owned by a German one. Automaking is a global enterprise. GM took a great car and made it better. What's to complain about?

LOVE my 9-2X
By Julie-Anne Langdon on 08/04/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Saab 9-2X Linear 4dr Sport Wagon (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

I absolutely love driving this car! It handles like a dream, corners VERY well, has plenty of pep, and is very comfortable. After doing a lot of shopping, I believe this car offers a whole lot of value for the money, and I know I made a great choice. The 9-2X makes driving a whole lot of fun, and I have lots of room to bring along friends and my dogs, too!

Love the Saab 92X
By Vhawk on 07/30/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Saab 9-2X Linear 4dr Sport Wagon (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

Replaced a 2001 AWD Toyota Rav4 with the 2.5 Linear and am extremely pleased with the Saab 92X. Was considering waiting for the AWD Audi A3 or BMW Series-1, but am happy I decided to go with the Saab. The handling and performance is superb. Highly recommend to anyone considering a AWD sports wagon.

Saab 92 [WR]x
By abam on 06/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Saab 9-2X Aero 4dr Sport Wagon (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

Anybody out there get the feeling that this is a WRX in other clothing? Have a look at the Subaru Imprezza Wagon. Coincidence that Saab releases a 2.0L, awd *boxer* engine turbocharged wagon made in Japan? The WRX is great, but how is this a SAAB?

coolest saab ever!!!!!!!!!
By saablover55 on 06/13/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Saab 9-2X Linear 4dr Sport Wagon (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

I just bought this car. It i s the best car I've ever owned. Don't consider anything else. Go buy this car now if you know what's good for you!!!!!!!!!!

best
By racer gti on 06/05/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Saab 9-2X Aero 4dr Sport Wagon (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

this car is classy and it needs no new component and it feel good to know you are in one