Used 2007 Rolls-Royce Phantom Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Rolls-Royce Phantom - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Phantom model:

The Ultimate in Luxurious Automobiles
By The Man

2007 Rolls-Royce Phantom EWB 4dr Sedan (6.7L 12cyl 6A)

While I have only owned this car less then one calendar year, I have truly gotten to know her. Her name in my mind is the "Queen of Luxury" (all my cars have names). I have a driver, which is important to note because driving a phantom, and being driven in a phantom are two completely different things! The car is very heavy, but for its immense mass, she handles quite well. Fuel economy is miserable, but when you can spend nearly 400,000 on a car, you can most likely afford the gas. The back seat, which is where I spend the majority of my time when I am in the car, is as comfortable as my house, if not a little more. I chose the cinema configuration, which I believe was the best choice.

My favorite thing about the car is that no matter where I go I feel like a celebrity. It is very hard to go unnoticed, but then again, that's why I bought it. The seating in the rear, while I am less concerned about the front, is almost heavenly. Its difficult to describe how comfortable the rear is!

While the road-quiet, mental-comfort,and sense of security are provided by the weight and "sturdyness" of the car, the weight is a little ridiculous. Rolls-Royce should consider making a sport version, similiar to how Maybach made the "S" versions of the 57 and 62. More torque would be nice too.

• Sedan