Used 2004 Rolls-Royce Phantom Sedan Consumer Reviews - 6 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Rolls-Royce Phantom Sedan - Consumer Reviews

Base 6.7L V12 6-speed Automatic - (6 reviews )

worst car i have ever owned
By bjmcal

2004 Rolls-Royce Phantom Sedan Base 4dr Sedan (6.7L 12cyl 6A)

I have spent appx $85000 on repairs on this car not to mention $16,000 while it was still under warranty, I only have 52,000 miles on it. I have replaced the floor mats once because they turned green and they are green again and ripped and torn. The rear view mirror is turning black and will have to be replaced soon. The leather seats look like I have put 200,000 miles on them and are all cracked and wrinkled. The hydraulics to hold the hood up are shot and most of the repairs have been electrical and oil leaks. I have had to replace the shocks 3 times and air bags. I rarely drive it over 40 miles per hour with an occasional trip on the freeway. Rolls Royce does nothing and customer service sucks.

Just Awesome!
By Carlos Marrero

2004 Rolls-Royce Phantom Sedan Base 4dr Sedan (6.7L 12cyl 6A)

When I finally reached the point in my life last year that I could afford one of these monsters, I jumped at the chance. This is by far and away the finest sedan I have ever owned and I have had several(S600,750il,S55 to name a few)The Phantom is an order of magnitude better. The main thing that I still can't get over is the level of comfort that Rolls has achieved with this car. On a recent road trip to Miami, I practically fell asleep driving down 95s in the middle of the day. The leather is just remarkable,as is the woodwork. While not as fast as the V-12 Germans, the car weighs 1000lbs more than the S600 and 760li. This car really hustles regardless of the extra pounds. I love it!

Interior amenities, motor, buttery transmission and the fantastic ride. The umbrellas are cool too!

Fuel economy stinks! No way around it. Could use better brakes. $200 oil and filter change. $390,000 with taxes for a new one is just way too much. It took me 3 days to talk myself into dropping $200k on mine...but I'm happy I did.

Fabulous
By NPW

2004 Rolls-Royce Phantom Sedan Base 4dr Sedan (6.7L 12cyl 6A)

Simply the very best automobile I have ever driven or owned. The comfort and ease of driving is fabulous.

The voice commands.

Awesome
By Jayrat

2004 Rolls-Royce Phantom Sedan Base 4dr Sedan (6.7L 12cyl 6A)

This car is fun to drive, is classy,
but not in most peoples price range!

My favorite features are the style, the engine and the interier.

none

Just Superb
By dean_thompson

2004 Rolls-Royce Phantom Sedan Base 4dr Sedan (6.7L 12cyl 6A)

I love this car so much its perfect
inside and out and has all the
amenities of millionaire car.

Everything

Fuel economy is a little poor but hey who could complain.