2014 Ram 2500 Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2014 Ram 2500 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 2500 model:

Help
By dawnd3

2014 Ram 2500 SLT 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

Every week I am having problems with this truck. We thought we would buy a reliable truck to get me back and forth to Doctors, and sometimes it will not start. I have had this to the dealer over 35 times for over 9 different problems, and even the mechanic traded his in as he was having tire sensor problems etc. Did Dodge themselves write the A review? Due to health issues, I can not take time to deal with a Lemon Law Attorney!!!

It sits up high without a lift kit.

The tire sensors. The computer panel. The delayed acceleration, so when you change lanes, you almost get hit until it decides to kick in. The light covers that are warped and blow out after going through a car wash. The truck not starting the first time and displaying airbox problems. The truck not starting and displaying cold coil wire problems in Southern California mind you, not Alaska. The back up sensors going out and not working. etc etc etc...

2014 2500 6.4l
By hihoslvr2500

2014 Ram 2500 Power Wagon 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (6.4L 8cyl 6A)

A real 3/4 ton truck...great power and tows my 8k trailer with ease. I'm very pleased with this truck and the 6.4 hemi.

Power, ride comfort, mds, value compared to competition

My model did not come with any steps to get into vehicle. I added Amp Powersteps and now get into my vehicle with ease. New vehicles should not have any surface rust under vehicle but i did notice a little on a few components...that's why I give it 4 stars for exterior and build quality - I have to find something to gripe about right?