2014 Ram 1500 Quad Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 1500 model:
Transmission Leaking Day 1
By emmerth on 10/28/14 06:18 AM (PDT)

2014 Ram 1500 Quad Cab Sport 4dr Quad Cab 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 8A)

I purchased this 1500 9-1-14 to replace my aging Titan (10 years old). The dealership was offering some great incentives for the holiday and the truck seemed to be rated pretty good so I thought it was a no-brainer. Until, I took it over my friends house (concrete driveway) and he informed me that I leaked transmission fluid all over it. I then looked under the truck and sure enough, it was leaking. Well, it has been to the dealer 4 times now and they still are having trouble fixing it. It is now at the dealer again. When they picked it up this morning, it had 1568 miles on it and most of them are from them doing test drives. Contact Chrysler support yesterday and waiting them...

no more chevy's after driving this
By yoyo69 on 07/05/14 18:29 PM (PDT)

2014 Ram 1500 Quad Cab Sport 4dr Quad Cab 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 8A)

I thought these hemi engines got poor mileage but this 4x4 gets over 20 mpg just driving back and forth to work. This truck blows away ford and chevy in every category. looks better, rides better,nicer interior with more options that come standard. Drive one if your in the market for a new truck. It sells itself, and was priced better. I did have a negative bias against the dodge truck but seeing is believing.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2014 Ram 1500 Quad-cab in VA is:

$147 per month*