My First Dodge
By btobdan on
2013 Ram 1500 Laramie Longhorn Edition 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.6 ft SB (5.7L 8cyl 8A)
Being my first truck I had no known expectations. I checked out the Ford F150, The GMC, The Chevy Silverado, Toyota Tundra and Nissan Titan. Dodge was not even on my list. After reviewing the trucks above I decided it was between GMC and Ford. On the way home from test driving the Ford for a second time I pulled into the Dodge dealership and was introduced to the Dodge Ram 1500 Big Horn Quad Cab. Even before I test drove it I was immediately impressed with the features and the overall impression that the trucks interior was much larger and wider than the other trucks. The I took it for a test drive and once again I was amazed at the difference in comfort this truck has in comparison.
Favorite Features
The Uconnect is awesome. I have Ford Sync in my explorer but this is better. The room between the front seat passengers make you feel as if your sitting in first class on a 777. The front end design took some time to get use to but now it sets it apart from all the other trucks on the road. Hemi, 20in Tires, 120 V outlet, Starting car from remote or smart phone app.
Suggested Improvements
Between my boat and this Hemi I am no longer on Al Gores Christmas list.