2013 Ram 1500 5.7L V8 8-speed Automatic 5.6 ft. Bed Consumer Review - Best looking pickup out there

2013 Ram 1500 Crew Cab - Consumer Review

2013 Ram 1500 Laramie Longhorn Edition 4dr Crew Cab 5.6 ft SB (5.7L 8cyl 8A)

Best looking pickup out there (IMHO)
By ishepperd on

2013 Ram 1500 Laramie Longhorn Edition 4dr Crew Cab 5.6 ft SB (5.7L 8cyl 8A)

I'm not a pickup guy but they've gotten so much nicer over the last 10 years that I reconsidered. I'm also a Ford guy and swore I'd never by a Chrysler product. But the Ram 1500 has great styling and features across the whole line. The Longhorn is just nicer looking than the tip-top F150 Limited. Head-turning styling with rugged good looks outside, and a luxury car interior.

Favorite Features

Not much not to love about the Longhorn. I have the two-tone paint and the gold wheel inserts match the lower body trim. Love it. Dash and interior door panels are just beautiful. Uconnect is great too. Love the touch screen. But the seats are the thing that clinched the deal for me. Laser etched Filagree design. I tell my buddies it is the Brokeback Mountain edition. Manly on the outside and "fabulous" on the inside. I miss the old days when you the seat fabric in a car brochure took a full page unto itself.

Suggested Improvements

Front parking sensors so you don't get too close to that pole. Blind spot warning indicators.
By janix
on 07/14/14 14:27 PM (PDT)

Didn't mean to put a thumbs down!!! Brokeback mountain edition. Hilarious!!!