2013 Ram 1500 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 1500 model:
My First Dodge
By btobdan on 02/06/13 14:19 PM (PST)

2013 Ram 1500 Laramie Longhorn Edition 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.6 ft SB (5.7L 8cyl 8A)

Being my first truck I had no known expectations. I checked out the Ford F150, The GMC, The Chevy Silverado, Toyota Tundra and Nissan Titan. Dodge was not even on my list. After reviewing the trucks above I decided it was between GMC and Ford. On the way home from test driving the Ford for a second time I pulled into the Dodge dealership and was introduced to the Dodge Ram 1500 Big Horn Quad Cab. Even before I test drove it I was immediately impressed with the features and the overall impression that the trucks interior was much larger and wider than the other trucks. The I took it for a test drive and once again I was amazed at the difference in comfort this truck has in comparison.

2013 Laramie Longhorn
By bparisi on 01/18/13 19:24 PM (PST)

Beautiful and comfortable, purchased as executive transport and winter vehicle. Handling in snow is excellent with 4WD Auto.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2013 Ram 1500 in VA is:

$157 per month*