2013 Ram 1500 Quad Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 1500 model:
Unimpressed
By roger126 on 08/30/13 13:48 PM (PDT)

2013 Ram 1500 Quad Cab SLT 4dr Quad Cab 4WD SB (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

Can't believe that this is the truck of the year! Have about 2000 miles on it and have scheduled second trip to dealer to try to fix the radio. The touch screen goes black and I can't control the radio. I also have had on several occasions where when I turn the key nothing happens. If I take the key out and try again, then it will start. Not very comfortable feeling if I want to take it out into the woods. I will give it credit for fuel economy with the 6 cyl and 8 speed transmission. Not sure if I like the dial shifter. In light of the other electronic issues I am not confident that will not become an issue down the road. The ride is good, the paint was not the best quality

Awesome experience!!
By tyler_lopes on 07/23/13 14:46 PM (PDT)

2013 Ram 1500 Quad Cab Tradesman 4dr Quad Cab 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 6A)

If you want a truck this is the truck to get! First off what's better than a hemi?! This is most fun I've ever had driving a vehicle in my life and I've also owned a charger. It's definitely a truck that I would buy more than once and I could drive it for years.

2013 Dodge Ram 1500 Express 4x4 Quad w/ Hemi
By jason134 on 06/17/13 21:01 PM (PDT)

2013 Ram 1500 Quad Cab Sport 4dr Quad Cab SB (5.7L 8cyl 8A)

Drove 2013 f150 STX 4x4 ext cab, 7k discount, priced at $27k. Decent truck but kinda cheap interior, just felt it was overall average. Toyota wasnt even close asking 33k for similar equipped truck as ford. And Toyota doesn't discount! Poo poo to them, their vehicles have had lots of issues lately and Tundra is dated. Dodge had the quad express hemi 4x4 discounted 11k down to 24k! Drove it and felt more refined, smooth ride, powerful and great interior. Honestly has everything needed. Navigation, leather, and backup camera are really the only things missing in the express. I get 18mpg combined driving too! No Joke! Friend has ecoboost f150 and he can't get 18mpg and he doesn't have a hemi!

Beware
By rexer on 05/28/13 06:57 AM (PDT)

2013 Ram 1500 Quad Cab SLT 4dr Quad Cab 4WD SB (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

I bought a brand new 2013 RAM 1500 and must admit that it was my first brand new purchase for a vehicle. I got a couple blocks away from the dealership when all of a sudden steam and smoke started pouring out from under the hood. I looked down at the temp guage and it was slightly below the red mark. I pulled over and popped the hood and found a rad hose not attached to engine. I called the dealership who sent a tech out to meet me (later found out that the hose is given a plastic peice at the factory to assit in assembly and it was never removed causing the hose to fall off under pressure). I spoke with the dealership and Chrysler Canada and was told too bad basically, your stuck with it.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2013 Ram 1500 Quad-cab in VA is:

$156 per month*