2012 Ram 1500 Consumer Review: 2012 Ram 1500 Outdoorsman 4.7L

2012 Ram 1500 Crew Cab - Consumer Review

2012 Ram 1500 Outdoorsman 4.7L
By berobbins on

2012 Ram 1500 SLT 4dr Crew Cab SB (4.7L 8cyl 6A)

Bought the truck a few days ago after shopping Ford, Toyota and Ram. My first two choices were the Toyota and Ram because of their more aggressive style. The dealership offered such a good deal on the Ram it was difficult to pass up, so I didn't. I ended up getting more interior bling with Ram than I was going to get with Ford or Toyota and the ride is great. The truck is clean, drives well and very comfortable. My Outdoorsman came equipped with remote start, which will come in handy when I move to IL. Nice feature with it, is when you remote the truck, it locks the doors just in case you forgot to do so when you parked it. Plenty of room in the front and back seats even for me at 6'1

Favorite features: UConnect (even though it will not read text from my iPhone), easy to navigate touch screen controls, many USB power ports and an A/C port. Rear storage under seat, and in the read floor boards.

None that I can think of at this time. This truck is filling the need I bought it for.