2011 Ram 1500 Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 1500 model:
2011 Longhorn Crew - Great truck for the Money!
By ajh57 on 02/07/11 17:03 PM (PST)

2011 Ram 1500 Crew Cab Sport 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

This truck delivers great looks, great ride, decent fuel economy, and real truck versatility. Job job by the Dodge boys

Best in Class!
By tomn04 on 01/09/11 13:00 PM (PST)

2011 Ram 1500 Crew Cab Laramie 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

1st full size pickup I've owned and I'm very impressed. Dodge definitely has its act together. Highly recommend. A blast to drive. Solid and great interior.

2011 Dodge Larimie
By Dave on 11/16/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2011 Ram 1500 Crew Cab Laramie 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

More decedent than any other vehicle I owned (have had several trucks, including 95 and 03 Dodge 2500 Diesels.) My main interest was the ram box, which limited my choices - crew only. From there I loaded it up cause I could. (A heated steering wheel is over the top, but being storing over 4200 songs on the HD is cool, since I have almost that many.) It fits a certain niche. Ram box allows me to store everything I need to carry in the boxes, and keep the cab clean. Managing about 16 mpg avg. Love the sun roof. Leather. This is an old man's truck (which I am). Better for towing (9500) than hauling (1200). Pretty and comfy - works for me. Only 750 mi so far, no mechanical to report.

Best in class - build quality and ride
By My New Hemi! on 11/15/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2011 Ram 1500 Crew Cab Sport 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Finish and build quality are great. The ride is superior to competitors I tested in class. I drove them all before committing. This truck is solid, powerful, and has minimal body roll. For the price with options - best bang for the buck. Also, very cool to watch the digital mpg increase dramatically anytime you are cruising at a constant speed for a bit and the 'eco' light will seamlessly kick in to limit fuel injection to only 4 cylinders. Averaging 16.0 mpg with 66% around town driving under 35mph.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Ram 1500 Crew-cab in WA is:

$162 per month*