Used 2012 Porsche Panamera Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2012 Porsche Panamera Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Panamera model:

Among the best! If you don't like the design - see it in person!
By nyfo

2012 Porsche Panamera Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 7AM)

Got my brand new Panamera a week ago for my birthday! Traded in 2011 Z4 Sdrive3.5i. Have to say that: Panamera handles and takes turns WAY better that a roadster that was intended to do that better by definition. The car is very adequately powered, feels incredibly light for it's size and the interior is a killer! You get the feeling of getting into a jet cabin the second you step into it and that feeling never leaves you through the whole ride! It's not too soft (especially on 20" turbo wheels), yet road bumps do not bother you whatsoever. Very luxurious and unique. Test drive it and you will stop looking...

Interior, Navi, handling, looks

More affordable options.

Great sports car
By jimcbr

2012 Porsche Panamera Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 7AM)

Really great car, shockingly so. It's a very comfortable 4 door sedan, decent headroom, comfortable, usable seats, both front and rear, smooth and quiet ride, nice interior. At the same time, it has absolutely unreal, incredible sports car handling. The only car I've ever driven that handled the road as well as the Panamera was a 360 Modena. But that was a very noisy 2 seater, you could feel every bump on the road, difficult to get in an out of, etc. Amazing, they basically took a Ferrari and made it pleasant to drive, with virtually no degradation in performance.

handling, handling, handling. Also, I really like the fact that everything including the map is displayed under the steering wheel, and the steering wheel controls are very well designed. I was able to make a 2-way conference call without taking my hands off the steering wheel.

Manual Gear Shifter: I like the Ferrarri/Maserati paddle design much better.