2010 Porsche Panamera - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Panamera model:
Best car I ever owned
By new2porsche on 01/23/10 17:43 PM (PST)

2010 Porsche Panamera 4S 4dr Sedan AWD (4.8L 8cyl 7AM)

Only 3 weeks, but this is easily the best car I have owned. Unbelievable power, handling, and comfort. And great fun to drive. I have the 4S with entry and drive, sport chrono pkg, heated front and rear, front and rear A/C, plus all the standard features. Notable features are interior design, quality and control of nav/sound system (Bose), and huge convenience. More fun to drive than BMW, and electronics to match Lexus. Have been pushing the limits and still getting 22-24mpg!

One week after delivery...
By JRQ - Coto on 01/18/10 18:38 PM (PST)

2010 Porsche Panamera S 4dr Sedan (4.8L 8cyl 7AM)

I picked up my Panamera on a sunny late afternoon in Carlsbad CA and took off home as the sun set over the Pacific and wow, this car will capture your heart quickly ! The interior is sumptuous ...my car has the black leather with the anthracite birch wood and it is unreal ! Accelerating to pass, the Panamera is awesome as it tracks flawlessly and you will not believe the acceleration. Pull in to gas up and every car fan can't wait to see the vehicle ! I traded in a Bentley Flying Spur and never looked back...if you are considering the Panamera please know you won't be disappointed!!

Just got mine
By Travelsalot on 01/03/10 16:19 PM (PST)

2010 Porsche Panamera 4S 4dr Sedan AWD (4.8L 8cyl 7AM)

and I love it. I wanted badly to dislike this car as I regretted ordering it. I have had it a week and love it more each time I drive. I came out of a BMW 7 and a Maserati, I like this car better that the Maserati and at least as much as the BMW. Powerful enough with exceptional handling

Beyond Compare
By rfretro on 12/24/09 07:59 AM (PST)

2010 Porsche Panamera 4S 4dr Sedan AWD (4.8L 8cyl 7AM)

Simply nothing in its class. I have spend 6 months researching/driving all potential competitors and not one can claim to have all the attributes of the Panamera together at once. Interior is just superb. Although exterior styling is controversial it is truly unique and classy. Performance is sublime, just in case you were wondering.

Wonderful
By RFRETRO on 12/16/09 12:05 PM (PST)

2010 Porsche Panamera 4S 4dr Sedan AWD (4.8L 8cyl 7AM)

Truly astounding. Forget all the talk of controversial design. The car is stunning and it gets lots of favorable attention.

Super performance
By antonio01 on 12/13/09 04:54 AM (PST)

2010 Porsche Panamera Turbo 4dr Sedan AWD (4.8L 8cyl Turbo 7AM)

I own a Turbo and the performance numbers provided by Porsche are very conservative. This car goes 0-60 in 3.3- 4 and I tell you one forgets that it has 4 seats! It truly changes the game in the super sedan category. What a car!

New Panamera Owner - Terrific Car
By Florida Owner on 12/07/09 20:20 PM (PST)

2010 Porsche Panamera 4S 4dr Sedan AWD (4.8L 8cyl 7AM)

The car is terrific. I got a 4s (yachting blue) after a long wait. The styling is controversial but the car is stunning - stunning - in the metal. Have had multiple people stop to ask about it - see for yourself. Interior is fantastic and the car drives unbelievably. I have had a 911 6-speed and I like cars but I found it was too small, especially for a family as well as feeling unsafe around ubiquitous giant suvs. It really feels like you're driving a Porsche in a way that a Cayenne never would. As well, the hatchback is super convenient. In a purist's world Porsche would only make 911's but in the real world of being a father/family man who also wants a great car, this is beyond compare!

The BEST all round vehicle
By Chris S. on 11/11/09 19:01 PM (PST)

2010 Porsche Panamera S 4dr Sedan (4.8L 8cyl 7AM)

This vehicle is for the typical daily Sunday driving, (relaxed, cruising) as well as the driver that is hitting the pedal to the metal every chance possible. The Panamera has multiple settings, for the mood of driving. The standard is very laxed such as a 7 series BMW and the 2 levels of sport and Sport plus will pin you to the end of your seat. The interior is very impressive as much as the exterior in my opinion. I feel very in control. The seats contour your back and all buttons are there in direct reach for the driver. The Panamera is fun and in my eyes one of the best looking cars on the road. I have had about every high end vehicle or at least driven them all and this by far is best.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Porsche Panamera in VA is:

$147 per month*