Used 2010 Porsche Panamera Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Porsche Panamera - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Panamera model:

Fun Fast and Beautiful
By Dennis Hampt

2010 Porsche Panamera Turbo 4dr Sedan AWD (4.8L 8cyl Turbo 7AM)

The early reviews that ridiculed the Panamera external styling were way off base. Granted, there are some color combinations that would be less than flattering but that doesn't condemn the whole line. I've had at least twenty strangers approach me to compliment the looks of the car (dark blue ext. natural tones interior). More importantly, the performance is mind boggling. Comfort features are extremely refined. Multiple driving modes change the car's performance personality at the touch of a button. All and all close to perfect.

Suggested Improvements

Next time have an open bar and free food for the reviewers.

Porsche Panamera Turbo
By Deon

2010 Porsche Panamera Turbo 4dr Sedan AWD (4.8L 8cyl Turbo 7AM)

What a fantastic and practical car. I have now done 5000 miles in it and have experienced no problems. I do not know how it is possible to get this fantastic performance out of the same engine that also gives me 29 miles per gallon on the open road at 80 mph. The car is very practical as well and serves my requirements for a sports car, family car as well as station wagon.

Favorite Features

Suggested Improvements

Better styling

Love on 4 wheels
By RMB

2010 Porsche Panamera Turbo 4dr Sedan AWD (4.8L 8cyl Turbo 7AM)

I hope I am not writing this review too soon, picked up the car last week. Traded in a Audi A8L for this beast. Performs well on the road. Difficult to maintain the speed limit. The Panamera style and performance has lived up to expectation. Interior styling compared to BMW and MB in my opinion beats both. The center console is a bit much, to many buttons and controls. The Sport Chrono package significantly improves the performance at high speeds. Porsche should build in a standard radar system or allow an option for one. Missing the GPS support such as GM On star or MB embrace. Paid 154k with lo-jack and tire/rim protection. The car get plenty of attention on the road. Happy @ 125 MPH!

Favorite Features

Sport Chrono, NAV, Ipod integration, rear fin styling. The interior cabin and abundant leg room for this 6'6'' driver. Power shades. Paddles on the steering wheel.

Suggested Improvements

Options list drains needlessly your wallet. bring the price down to let others enjoy the pleasure.

Very nice interior
By Robert

2010 Porsche Panamera S 4dr Sedan (4.8L 8cyl 7AM)

This car has the nicest interior of any I have been in. You feel like you are wrapped in luxury. I would live in it if I could. I especially like the Yachting interior. It has alternating multicolored words in the console. Very nice is an understatement. Lots of buttons and a touch screen navigation. The power is also more than adequate on the S version.

Favorite Features

the interior

Suggested Improvements

the exterior could be re-styled.

Awesome!
By Mark

2010 Porsche Panamera 4S 4dr Sedan AWD (4.8L 8cyl 7AM)

"There is no substitute" What an experience! This car is a dream. I have test driven just about everything out there in this class. From Maserati to Jaguar to BMW. The Panamera has them all beat! Luxury, power, comfort, looks. Amazing experience. I look forward to the ride in to work and going home. A real attention getter.

Favorite Features

The interior finishes are superb. I got the mahogany steering wheel and trim. Beautiful. the power and handling. Reverse camera and park assist. The sound system. ETC ETC

Suggested Improvements

Make more options standard. Porsche really beats you up on options.