2015 Porsche Macan SUV Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Porsche Macan - Consumer Reviews

2015 Porsche Macan SUV

View reviews for a specific Macan model:

Best Luxury SUV
By bigalan

2015 Porsche Macan SUV S 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 7AM)

Great mileage, over 25 mpg, great handling, ride, and acceleration. Cost is inline with competition, but resale is sky high. One weakness is interior storage space for a purse, etc. We test all cars and this is the one we bought. That says in all. Buy it and enjoy.

Favorite Features

Quiet ride, handling, gas mileage, acceleration, resale.

Suggested Improvements

lacks easy to use spare tire, interior storage, back-up camera.

If you like to be different from the crowd
By adm77450

2015 Porsche Macan SUV S 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 7AM)

For the most part I love my new Macan. It was what I was looking for in the way of sportiness and practicality after having a Mercedes CLS that couldn't handle the bad roads of Houston. In sport mode it is engaging and quick but in traffic I just drive in comfort mode. Perfect size and easy to park. Only problem so far is my Sat radio function stopped working after 4 days and I have been waiting over 2 months for a replacement. Pretty disappointed that Porsche has not fixed this yet but hopefully soon. Getting about 21MPG combined so far.

Favorite Features

Comfort, drivability and uniqueness. Handles great for an SUV but it should since it's a Porsche.

Suggested Improvements

Need more interior storage and has a ridiculous CD player from the 1990's that takes up space and has no use in today's world. A larger screen for radio, GPS would have been nice too.

My 22nd new vehicle
By gtfranklin

2015 Porsche Macan SUV S 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 7AM)

My Macan S is by far the most enjoyable new car in my long car-buying history. I have purchased Ford, Olds, Nissan, Toyotas, Honda, Acuras, Infiniti, BMWs, but not since my '98 E36 M3 have I been so thoroughly impressed with a car. Great handling PLUS great ride, solid, quiet (almost too quiet), fast, plus much better mpg than I expected (23.8 @ 2600 miles)...I make up excuses to go places just to drive this car. Didn't rate reliability because it's new & my 1st Porsche. Came from '08 and '10 MDX, & was going to try X-3 35i until the Macan info came out in January. Picked mine up in May.

A luxury car that is not overstated
By langdonstreet

2015 Porsche Macan SUV S 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 7AM)

The car drives like a charm. In the 2000 miles from FL to NY we averaged 26.5 mpg. The technology helps keep me in check.

Favorite Features

We got features for our age. Bose speakers for the hard of hearing. Attentive Cruise Control for the lazy in letting cruise control actually control. The LED headlights, etc are all plus.

Suggested Improvements

The Bose speakers are marginal in their impact.