2014 Porsche Cayman - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Cayman model:
2010 Cayman S vs. 2014 Cayman S
By witchknows on 07/08/14 08:54 AM (PDT)

2014 Porsche Cayman S 2dr Coupe (3.4L 6cyl 6M)

I had a 2010 Cayman S, great vehicle, Edmunds is spot on about the steering, it was better in the old model. But the new 2014 model is much more comfortable and forgiving on last distance runs. The NAV / Bose Sound System / Interior much better than previous model. Handling is exceptional and exterior looks greatly improved. My only issue is that I bought a dealer demo with 750 miles. It was delivered to me W/O inspection. Had problems with power seat & unbalanced tires. One of the tires I found a nail in it and cost me $446 to get a new one. Avoid The Collection in Miami.

What more do you need!
By casapulla on 05/19/14 19:31 PM (PDT)

2014 Porsche Cayman S 2dr Coupe (3.4L 6cyl 6M)

I just bought a 2014 Cayman S. Base price $63,800.00 after options sticker was over $ 84,000.00. The only negative about this car. But no regrets. I can't say how much I love this car. The feeling you get when you get behind the wheel and turn the key and hear that engine behind you is a like a natural high. And when you get it out on the road and hit the pedal in Sports Plus the rush is amazing. This car has all the power you need. Actually you can't really get to enjoy it because there is not many roads that you can really take advantage of what this car can deliver. This is my second Cayman. First was a 2007 Cayman Base. The difference in the 2014 is amazing. A total different car.

39 of 30,996 people found this review helpful
Base 2014 Cayman
By cobrienmx on 11/30/13 18:57 PM (PST)

2014 Porsche Cayman 2dr Coupe (2.7L 6cyl 6M)

I purchased this car from Brumos and had the most positive experience ever buying a car. Delivery took about an hour. The quality of this car is outstanding, it handles like it is glued to the ground, and there is plenty of power to get you out of trouble immediately. Luggage space is impressive and long drives are comfortable. I got 29.2 mpg with the cruise control set to 80. I never thought I would be doing this I have become addicted to performance driving schools and events. Although this car is no dragster (275 hp vs 600+), it is unmatched by most cars in turns and is extremely well balanced. (thank you blue flag) If a driver can smoothly carry momentum they will be tough to hang with.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2014 Porsche Cayman in VA is:

$206 per month*