Used 2008 Porsche Cayman S Porsche Design Edition 1 Consumer Reviews - 2 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2008 Porsche Cayman - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Cayman model:

I've made it
By mellowtip1

2008 Porsche Cayman S Porsche Design Edition 1 2dr Coupe (3.4L 6cyl 6M)

Was about to purchase the 08 M3 but after doing the research and insurance projections, I went with the new Porsche 08 Cayman Design. I own #350 of 777 and everywhere I go it is a sure stunner. I always grew up loving the 911 but I must say this car has done it for me, and although it may not put up 911 numbers it is the most practical for an everyday car weekend driving enthusiast. The exhaust is so sweet and the comfort of the interior is awesome. I am 5/9" and have driven passenger as tall as 6'3" and they all are in awe at that space and the drive. This car is a keeper and I can only see it appreciating in value.

Exhaust, sport chrono, sexy styling

upgrade radio to include satellite and have an aux input for ipod or a usb storage device

Ultimate Design Sports Car
By SM

2008 Porsche Cayman S Porsche Design Edition 1 2dr Coupe (3.4L 6cyl 6M)

So far I have put 300miles on the car. The car turns heads every where I go. The sports exhaust note is incredible. The glossy with matte strips is very flashy and spruce. Aside from the visual appeal, performance is incredible.

19inch turbo wheels. Sports exhaust note. Bose sound system. The whole interior is spacious and comfortable.

A little more power will not hurt.