I've done a lot of research before purchasing this vehicle. Dealer was quite helpful in research.
Custom ordered with Premium+ pkg, pan roof, tow pkg etc on 08/22/2013. It was built, shipped and reach at dealership on 10/31. Impressive! I'm quite pleased with what this vehicle offers. Below are a few details:
* Handling is awesome with quick acceleration and solid stopping power - its cornering ability is impressive.
* Impressive Mileage: I get 30+ mpg driving conservatively in mixed city/hwy mode.
* Aggressive driving in sport mode gets me 22+ mpg in combined
* Highway driving alone 32+ mpg @ 50-55mph, best keeping it under 2000RPM. goes under 30mpg @ 70+mph,
* Excellent Handling/driving dynamics
* Sport Mode is Awesome - a lot of fun to drive
* Excellent Fuel economy
* Long driving range - 550-600 miles between fill-ups
* Very quiet and smooth for a Diesel
* Lane Change Assist and Parking Sensors are quite functional and helpful
* Navigation is outdated - roads built 6 years back can't be found on the map. Routing is not optimal. POIs are useless.
* FM receiver is not the best. My 06 Azera has better reception.
* Bi-xenon PDLS low beam range is very limited and makes it often hard to drive in the back roads in the night. The range gets further at speeds above 80mph, but driving @ above 80mph in backroads is a little hard :-(
* Aha online service is a great concept but pretty immature at best - a long ways to go.
* No place to hold sun glasses. Not much place/real estate to hold belongings.
† Edmunds.com received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2014 Third-Party Automotive Website Evaluation Study℠. Results based on responses from 3,381 responses, measuring 14 companies and measures third-party automotive website usefulness among new and used vehicle shoppers. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of owners surveyed from January 2014. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.