Very Disappointed
By dante on
2013 Porsche Cayenne Turbo 4dr SUV AWD (4.8L 8cyl Turbo 8A)
So, let me see, after less than six months of ownership and less than 3,000 miles of driving, this is what has gone wrong with my new 2013 Porsche Cayenne Turbo: after bringing in my car for loud clanging noises when I backed the car up, they replaced my entire catalytic converter. Ten days later, due to different clanging noises, they replaced all of my muffler tips and replaced my electronic key fobs as the car was not recognizing them. Are you kidding me? I should have bought the Range Rover Sport for $40,000 less from the dealer less than a mile from my home. My neighbors who have bought Range Rovers have reported no such major repairs and certainly not to a brand new vehicle.
Favorite Features
Fast, handling.
Suggested Improvements
Reliability and better customer care for someone who just shelled out $130,000 in cash for their vehicle.
By alessiocesar
on 02/14/14 04:59 AM (PST)

Wow man, I can't believe this. I was looking to maybe get the 400hp engine but have big issues justifying spending so much money for every single crap that's standard with most other cars, like keyless. Now after reading your review I think I won't be doing that. I though Porsche was very reliable... Any updates/plans you might have? Thanks for posting this.