2013 Porsche Cayenne - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Cayenne model:
Very Disappointed
By dante on 05/20/13 16:57 PM (PDT)

2013 Porsche Cayenne Turbo 4dr SUV AWD (4.8L 8cyl Turbo 8A)

So, let me see, after less than six months of ownership and less than 3,000 miles of driving, this is what has gone wrong with my new 2013 Porsche Cayenne Turbo: after bringing in my car for loud clanging noises when I backed the car up, they replaced my entire catalytic converter. Ten days later, due to different clanging noises, they replaced all of my muffler tips and replaced my electronic key fobs as the car was not recognizing them. Are you kidding me? I should have bought the Range Rover Sport for $40,000 less from the dealer less than a mile from my home. My neighbors who have bought Range Rovers have reported no such major repairs and certainly not to a brand new vehicle.

Cayenne Diesel Delivers
By reed23 on 02/03/13 02:50 AM (PST)

2013 Porsche Cayenne Diesel 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbodiesel 8A)

This review after first 5k mile mice ... low end torque makes the car quick at all speeds. Transmission shifts are butter smooth. Doesn't sound like a diesel. Gas mileage on the road is low 30s, in town mid 20s. Interior is quiet and ride is all Porsche. First oil change was $200 at dealer. Build quality is excellent. Nav is best in class. Traded an X5 and what a difference. Can't wait to get in and drive!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2013 Porsche Cayenne in VA is:

$126 per month*