2010 Porsche Cayenne SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Cayenne model:
Love it
By Hzsc on 05/22/10 15:58 PM (PDT)

2010 Porsche Cayenne SUV GTS Tiptronic 4dr SUV 4WD (4.8L 8cyl 6A)

Previous SUVs we have owned have been the Lexus LX470 and GX470. We highly considered both the new GX460 and the BMW X-6, but went with the Cayenne after falling in love with it during a test drive. Power is much superior to the Lexus and similar to the V-8 BMW in my opinion. I would love to have the turbo edition, but hard to justify the price. We love the ability to switch between the sport and comfort setting. The cayenne GTS actually rides very smoothly in comfort mode. Much smoother than I anticipated. The navigation system with voice control is much improved over my LX470 or our 2008 CLK 550 Mercedes. The I-pod interface is also fantastic in its controlability. Great car.

An honest review
By Don on 05/04/10 20:39 PM (PDT)

2010 Porsche Cayenne SUV GTS Tiptronic 4dr SUV 4WD (4.8L 8cyl 6A)

We saw it, loved the look/style, we got it, and we enjoy it. Driving is exactly what you would expect from a Porsche SUV - exciting and fun (not a soft ride, its a sports SUV). Behind the wheel is FUN and EXCITING - the car responds so well anywhere and it sounds like a powerful car should. Utilitarian also: it has lots of room in the rear end for gold clubs and much more. 4 People ride ok, no more! The large Porsche wheels stand out so nice in their design. Unfortunately, like German lux cars, they need to be cleaned regularly - they get black brake dust on them way too fast. Expect about 14 MPG (if you drive regular + some fun driving).

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Porsche Cayenne Suv in VA is:

$130 per month*