2008 Porsche Cayenne Consumer Review: The Best SUV available

2008 Porsche Cayenne - Consumer Review

The Best SUV available
By D Kueter on

2008 Porsche Cayenne S 4dr SUV AWD (4.8L 8cyl 6A)

I had actually started out looking for a truck to replace my Toyota T-100. No truck on the market seemed "just right" and so my search turned to SUVs. On a whim I stopped at the porsche dealership and drove one. I bought it the next day. No other car has ever been such a pleasure to drive. Everything about it is superb. Handles like a dream. Accelerates like a sports car. Lots of room. Turns heads. Comfortable. Really responsive. I highly recommend paying extra for the V8 as opposed to the V6. Just a whole different level of performance.

1. The purr of the engine. Sounds great and puts the kids to sleep. 2. Fuel economy is great, averaging 19mpg with aggressive driving. 3. Wood interior 4. Definitely worth springing for the "S" V8

1. Porsche navigation is a little hard to learn. A store bought garmin actually works better and easier. 2. Heated steering wheel only works when outside temperature is at a certain temp