First Impression (1,000 miles)
By rincon6 on
2008 Porsche Cayenne Tiptronic 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)
I love the '08’s more aggressive look and the thing flies. It now has more than enough power and it’s extremely versatile. On mellow trips I keep the “sport” function off, but hit the “sport” button and the transforms itself into a monster! Its handling is excellent, it has tight steering for an SUV and it is very responsive. I traded in a Range Rover and the difference in performance is night and day. In the Cayenne, I almost forget that I’m in an SUV. Looking down the hood from the driver’s seat it feels like driving a sports car, but visibility is better, and bumps, railroad tracks etc…no problem. At $46,000, the base Tiptronic Cayenne is not only an awesome SUV, but one of the best values out there.
Favorite Features
The interior is super clean. When you get into the Cayenne, you know you’re in a Porsche. I have the black interior and it looks awesome. The leather seats are very comfortable, the dash, gages, doors, roof etc. all look very well finished and it was designed with an overall sporty look in mind.
Suggested Improvements
None yet.