2008 Porsche Cayenne - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Cayenne model:
I'll wait for the Porsche minivan
By justbob on 11/17/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2008 Porsche Cayenne GTS Tiptronic 4dr SUV AWD (4.8L 8cyl 6A)

This is a great car! Just not what I needed it to be, which was something that was more comfortable for a small family. It's not Porsche' fault, I've just changed.

love my gts red gts!
By hellfire on 08/13/08 13:33 PM (PDT)

2008 Porsche Cayenne GTS Tiptronic 4dr SUV AWD (4.8L 8cyl 6A)

Went from 911(997)cab + Range Rover Supercharged to the GTS. Although interior appointments not as luxurious as the RR, it feels as expensive. Alcantara is lovely! Fat steering wheel the best I've held. Took it on rough roads for a hike and with comfort suspension mode + raised height, felt just slightly more bumpy than the RR, though definitely need to be careful with the 21 inch rims. dealer added tooki bluetooth and ipod integration so gadget wise, slightly better than the RR. skipped the rear view camera - view is straight down so not as much visibility as RRSC, but parking assist is just about as good. in all, it's made me forget my RRSC, but i still miss the 911 a bit.

Wow
By Chizzy on 08/04/08 17:08 PM (PDT)

2008 Porsche Cayenne GTS Tiptronic 4dr SUV AWD (4.8L 8cyl 6A)

Worth every penny. Initially purchased the base cayenne with 6 cyl. Later drove the GTS and I was hooked. NO comparison. I Love this car. I have had them all range rover, bmw, lexus... this car blows them all away hands down.

Cayenne GTS - An Absolute Gem
By PIOTRUS on 03/22/08 14:48 PM (PDT)

2008 Porsche Cayenne GTS Tiptronic 4dr SUV AWD (4.8L 8cyl 6A)

Ordered gts in nov 07, got it in March. Absolutely phenomenal car! Base Price $72k, beware options are numerous, expensive, and can easily add at least $15k to the Price. No bluetooth, but that’s not a problem, next week I Will have tooki bluetooth system installed (3rd party), it works seamlessly with the existing nav. Better solution that Porsche’s phone module where you would have to insert your sim card into nav to use a phone. With the ‘sport’ option enabled the car’s engine has deep, loud roar. A truly unique Porsche sound. I get 13 city, 17 highway, something I expected, especially for a 405 hp engine. Had bmw x5 4.4 for many years, this Cayenne simply blows it away in every way.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.