Spoils Me Rotten
By Love my Cayenne on
2005 Porsche Cayenne S AWD 4dr SUV (4.5L 8cyl 6A)
I had a 930 Turbo for about 7 yrs until Porsche announced the Cayenne. Since I have 2 kids, I sold the 930 and ordered the Cayenne S. Of course, the 930 is much quicker, but the Cayenne made me forget about missing my old love. It is so comfortable it fits like a glove. Everything is so convenient, smooth, user friendly Has grab handles where need them. It truly makes you feel loved and special. It has plenty of power.It handles very nimble, stops on a dime and always feels safe. I live in the country and I have a great time eating up the roads. I have never had one problem with my car. It has only been in the shop for an oil change and 20K service.
Favorite Features
The feeling of power and control. It defies gravity on turns and accellerates until you scare yourself. I am addicted to the NAV. The stereo is great. Love the way the car looks and feels. I am disappointed that porsche is changing the looks in 07. I think the current Cayennes look far better.
Suggested Improvements
I don't like driving around without a spare tire. Besides that the only negative thing is that some people on the road get so jealous of the car and do stupid things like try to race or cut you off or keep you from passing. But the Cayenne has the power to blow them off and move on anyway. Oh well!