2005 Porsche Cayenne Consumer Review: Porsche fun with family

2005 Porsche Cayenne - Consumer Review

Porsche fun with family
By The family Porsche on

2005 Porsche Cayenne AWD 4dr SUV (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

This car fills the niche of a Porsche that has the performance and feel of a sports car that the whole family can enjoy. People give me a puzzled look at the car because they do not know what it is. It has a solid feel with an incredible Porsche handling. Just returned from a 3,000 mile trip. The car was very comfortable, quiet, even with all the horses purring. At the end of long day of driving, I was not fatiqued due to the comfortable seats with lumbar support and the excellent sound system. Heavy snow is no match for this car even without using the low range. This car is definately a winner.

The very vrroom of the exhaust and the ease of S turns on a country road makes this car a big brother to the smaller Porsches.

I was not impressed with the front end when I got the car. I suppose the factory wanted to copy the front end of the legendary Porsche. The exterior look has grown on me. It has a beefy and solid look. It is a practical design for off road use.