2005 Porsche Cayenne Consumer Review: Porsche, mispronounced & misun

2005 Porsche Cayenne - Consumer Review

Turbo 4dr SUV (4.5L V8 Twin-turbo AWD 6-speed Automatic)

Porsche, mispronounced & misunderstood
By Joe on

2005 Porsche Cayenne Turbo AWD 4dr SUV (4.5L 8cyl Turbo 6A)

The Porsche Cayenne is an exciting vehicle because it is a Porsche. It goes over bumps badly and the legroom in the back could be roomier. It is awkward to get to the cup holders in the front which are too small for an average water bottle but perfect for fountain drinks or an evian. As far as driving goes it is a great ride. The speed of this vehicle is wasted on a stay at home mom such as myself. However, I bought mine for prestige alone. I am too cute for a minivan so this five seater accommodates me and my 4 kids comfortably. The looks and stares I get from people was worth the cost alone, that and the cool key. I would definately rate the Cayenne as an appropriate dream/practical car.

The Porsche emblem on the steering wheel. The seat warmers. The Bose system. The cargo space.

The back seat should be adjustable as well. The key should have a greater range for unlocking and locking, you have to be right up on the car to unlock it. It should go over bumps more smoothly and it should have a multi disc cd player as standard.