Drives like a Porsche
By Lynnsey on
2005 Porsche Cayenne Turbo AWD 4dr SUV (4.5L 8cyl Turbo 6A)
I got a nail in my tire and had a flat at 45 mph in traffic.. it still drove like a Porsche as the tire was falling off the rim!!! It is simply amazing and so very much fun to drive or be seen in! People are always trying to see what it is or asking questions. It deserves all of the attention and it still is pure pleasure to drive or ride in! WTG PORSCHE!!! Not only am I proud of my car, it delivers on every thing a Porsche should be! I have a Boxster as well, but this is the car that goes everywhere for every occasion! Since it is spring, maybe the Boxster will have a better chance! Porsche is a family tradition.. because NO ONE DOES IT BETTER!
Favorite Features
Tiptronic shifting is amazing and easy. It has so many buttons and gadgets but all are easy to use. I did not get the tour at the dealership and have only had 2 questions. It handles better than any other SUV.. I have driven many of them, this handles like a Porsche!
Suggested Improvements
HOW DO YOU IMPROVE PERFECTION?!!!! YOU DON'T... YOU SAVE YOUR MONEY AND BUY A PORSCHE!!!!!!!!!!