What a ride to hot spring....
By arlukyaw on
2004 Porsche Cayenne Tiptronic AWD 4dr SUV (3.2L 6cyl 6A)
Just came back from 4th of July vacation driving off roads near by Black Rock Range in North of Navada. This is my first time off road and the view from my beige leather interior perfectly compliments the dust and sunset outside. Driving on the playa up to 80 mph was like being in a James Bond movie, and when winding up or down the hills was like being in Harry Potter movie where road appears just in front of me by inch. Couple of times, it seems we could have stuck in mud, but with 'long lock' the car just pull itself off effortlessly. We also enjoyed drinving on mini-playas whose surface are so smooth without a single crack.
Favorite Features
Firm suspension when off road, pleasing interior when driving along side of nature, good Bose surround system for comfort, and exterior looks proud when covered in dust or rolling in hills. Easy to use off road low range gear which actually work!!!
Suggested Improvements
This car is 50% wasted if only drive on the pavement. Take it off road! Next year I am planning to go back to playa for another pre-burning man.