2004 Porsche Cayenne 4.5L V8 Twin-turbo AWD 6-speed Automatic Consumer Review - LOVE THE TURBO & EVERYTHING

2004 Porsche Cayenne - Consumer Review

Turbo 4dr SUV (4.5L V8 Twin-turbo AWD 6-speed Automatic)

LOVE THE TURBO & EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS SUV!
By kingr2r on

2004 Porsche Cayenne Turbo AWD 4dr SUV (4.5L 8cyl Turbo 6A)

I have owned this super rocket for some time now and I have no complaints. If you can afford this car, I strongly suggest to buy one and you won't regret it. I got this car used at Princeton Porsche, NJ and the car was in immaculate condition, black on black w/ dark wood trimmings. It even smelled like new since the previous owner really took care of this baby. I also had the opportunity of owning a 2006 Range Rover Sport Supercharged (my review is also posted here in edmunds - My supercharged rover! By Rick Respicio on July 26, 2006 23:45pm) but it just can't compare to the Cayenne Turbo. The Cayenne is faster, sportier and more luxurious than the Rover. Test drive one and you'll agree!

Favorite Features

There's just too many to mention, I just like everything about this car and you will too.

Suggested Improvements

Probably the only improvement I can think of is the gas mileage. It doesn't hurt me but it would be nice if I can get more mileage per gallon.