2003 Porsche Cayenne - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Cayenne model:
Fabulous Vehicle
By mjw on 11/25/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Porsche Cayenne Turbo Tiptronic 4WD 4dr SUV (4.5L 8cyl Turbo 6A)

One of the best vehicles I have even driven.The feel and handling are amazing.

very good porsche
By wenckheim on 11/25/03 00:00 AM (PST)

a lot of fun to drive.

what a car !
By supergirl on 11/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Porsche Cayenne Turbo Tiptronic 4WD 4dr SUV (4.5L 8cyl Turbo 6A)

I love the power and looks. The interior is first class, with a lot of controls and adjustable seats. Computer readout and Porsche Crest on the computer and NAV is beautiful.

The Ultimate Baby Transportation
By C. Reinoso on 10/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Porsche Cayenne S Tiptronic 4WD 4dr SUV (4.5L 8cyl 6A)

It was time to buy a new house & start a family my wife said. Poof, my 911 cab was gone! Fast forward 14 months later. The new home was purchased,the baby is here & a Cayenne is sitting in my garage. Unbelievable is what I have to say! Even the baby appreciates the Cayenne. I just strap her into the baby seat & the throaty growl from the engine puts the baby to sleep right away. On weekends, the transmission stays in automatic when the baby is on board. On weekdays on my way to work & back, it's a whole different story! I never thought I'd look forward to commuting each day. Thank You Porsche!!

The best of the breed
By Mwarrior7 on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Porsche Cayenne Turbo Tiptronic 4WD 4dr SUV (4.5L 8cyl Turbo 6A)

This is probably the best SUV I have ever owned far better that the Escalade that I traded in.

Cayenne Limo
By TRU Limo on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Porsche Cayenne S Tiptronic 4WD 4dr SUV (4.5L 8cyl 6A)

Recently, I purchased a Cayenne and had it stretched to fit a comfortable 12 passengers. I own a limo comapny in New Jersey and specialize in exotic limos. The Porsche was not the best looking vehicle on the market, it was the best built. Also, I built a BMW X5 back in 2001 and it got rave reviews. The Porsche really gives the X5 a run for the money. I never thought a Porsche SUV could handle like a car. I give it 5 stars.

Almost Perfection
By Smerj on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Porsche Cayenne S Tiptronic 4WD 4dr SUV (4.5L 8cyl 6A)

The only thing wrong with this car is the rather stiff ride (his car only comes with regular suspension unlike the Turbo model which has three different suspension options). It rides like a dream on smooth payment but is rather jarring when driving in the city or on bumpy roads. Otherwise, this car is a joy to drive and truely worthy of calling itself a Porsche.

Cayenne S @ 5500 miles
By gm austin on 10/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Porsche Cayenne S Tiptronic 4WD 4dr SUV (4.5L 8cyl 6A)

The Cayenne does an extraordinary job of providing sports car like handling with real off-road capability and five passenger utility vehicle functionality. I have driven the vehicle on some fairly demanding off- road trails and the Cayenne was great. On pavement performance on a winding road is also impressive. It is very predictable with fairly high cornering limits. You can also load a bunch of passengers and cargo for long, comfortable trips as well. There has never been another vehicle with this range of capability.

My First Porsche
By Jamal Fakhoury on 10/18/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Porsche Cayenne S Tiptronic 4WD 4dr SUV (4.5L 8cyl 6A)

Wonderfuly constructed and engineered from the ground up. Every available option is available for this car. However the cost of any add on from Porsche are very inflated and over-priced.

The Funnest Car I have ever owned
By mudman on 10/15/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Porsche Cayenne S Tiptronic 4WD 4dr SUV (4.5L 8cyl 6A)

I have never owned a car where the excitement never seems to reduce, it gets better ! The Cayenne even put pleasure back into my daily commute. Zero regrets. Selected after 24hr road tests of FX45 Tech and BMW X5 4.4.