If you can afford one, buy one
By Jeff on
2008 Porsche Boxster S 2dr Convertible (3.4L 6cyl 6M)
I have owned my 2008 Boxster S for about 8 months and I am truly impressed. I can't believe the handling, power, styling and just how much fun it is to drive at any speed! I will sometimes just walk out into my garage and stare at this beautiful car. I have a black model with the tan interior, gorgeous. It is a real head turner when clean and shined up. The red calipers on the S are worth the price from a "wow" factor. I just walked through a Porsche showroom again last week and can't really see the reason to pay for more than the Boxster S delivers unless you are a professional driver.
Favorite Features
The handling, power and overall top down driving experience. You feel like you are driving a race car. There is just no comparison to most cars to a Porsche. The overall driving experience makes you long for good weather to get the car out of the garage and onto the road for the shortest of trips
Suggested Improvements
The stereo is from 10 years ago. 6 CD changer in the trunk?? My 2008 Ford Expedition Limited stereo puts this stereo to deep shame. You can't plug an iPod into this Porsche but you can the cheapest Dodge? Fixed I hear for 2009. This is the reason for my lower rating for interior design.