2005 Porsche Boxster Consumer Review: 2005 boxter s (bought used wit

2005 Porsche Boxster - Consumer Review

S Convertible (3.2L 6-cyl. 6-speed Manual)

2005 boxter s (bought used with 5700 mi)
By Russ on

2005 Porsche Boxster S 2dr Roadster (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

I have been looking and test driving cars for 9 months (long time I know ). Drove vette 5 times, boxster and caymen about 5 times, 911s 3 times, z4, viper etc. The boxster was my favorite bar none (like it more then 911 s) but still couldn't pull the trigger. Well I finally purchased one and my goodness I couldn't be happier. This car is absolutely awesome in every way. It eats curves, the engine sound is better then music, and the build quality is outstanding. The fact that you can stay below 50 mph and have a blast is a big plus also (I don't think you can do that in a viper or vette as they require more room to make you smile IMHO)!

Engine sound,interior quality,tons of fun at sane/safe speeds.Tightest most accurate feel of any car I have had the pleasure of driving! Most important is the cars ability to make and keep me smiling as it's as much fun as my motorcycle.

Needs a better stereo. Mine has the upgraded but its not even as good as the one in my truck. Need a Ipod plug! I think they put them in for 09?