2003 Porsche Boxster Consumer Review: You gotta love it

2003 Porsche Boxster - Consumer Review

2003 Porsche Boxster

You gotta love it
By Fun in the Sun on

2003 Porsche Boxster 2dr Convertible (2.7L 6cyl 5M)

Porsche designs the best true sports cars that are accessible to the general public. You get spoiled by the braking, steering, quality of materials, power, etc. When I jump in our other cars (BMW 540i and Jaguar XJ6), I realize what makes the Porsche so special. I also own a 996 coupe, which I absolutely love driving, however when I have a choice of which key to grab, the Boxster wins out. The Boxster is a great daily driver. With the top down, the car is perfection! The Boxster also handles better than our 996. Mid engine design helps keep the car pointed in the right direction at insane speeds. We chose our Boxster over the Z4, S2000, Miata Speed, 350 Roadster, Crossfire SRT-6

Road feel, Precise steering, Feedback, Braking, the beautiful sound of a Porsche flat 6, water cooled is much more reliable than the old air cooled Porsches, comfortable seats, great storage space and no cowl shake. Of course the best thing about our Boxster is that it's a Porsche!

Our engine blew last year with only 22K miles on it. Porsche put a new engine in and gave us an additional 2 year warranty (all at no charge). We're lucky we have other cars to drive, because it took a while to get the car back. The wind-break between the seats rattles. Add a tire pst monitor.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review