Used 2003 Porsche Boxster Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2003 Porsche Boxster - Consumer Reviews

2003 Porsche Boxster

View reviews for a specific Boxster model:

Boxster 03
By Meridian

2003 Porsche Boxster S 2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

Excellent torque. Drives effortlessy and has very comfortable seats, even after several hours. Brakes are the best I've ever experienced. The total package is a great confidence builder. My car is still new but if it continues to perform as it does now I'll be one happy camper.

Favorite Features

Horsepower, torque, body style, handling.

Suggested Improvements

Better battery management to extend its life before going dead due to inactivity.

It's a fine tuned machine...
By DrDavid

2003 Porsche Boxster 2dr Convertible (2.7L 6cyl 5M)

It provides a "Wow" driving experience that doesn't go away with ownership. From the first test drive to my drive to work today this car continues to provide a feeling of precision and balance. Suspension is very versatile and goes between sport/touring and sport/race very well. This one blows the Z4 away in the driving experience I tested both extensively and have never looked back. So much Porsche for so little cash!

Favorite Features

Driving experience. Road feel. Mid- Engine design. Cornering. Suspension. Appearance. Interior is cozy. Heated seats. Cup holders work fineand stow neatly.

Suggested Improvements

This car should have a higher base price and have more included on the base model. Porsche's decision to have a base model that must be built up may work in a utilitarian state but in my area owners have come to expect a lot in the base model.

The Review of the Porshe Boxter
By Lissa Green

2003 Porsche Boxster 2dr Convertible (2.7L 6cyl 5M)

I love this car.It's the best car ever.I think that everybody needs to get one of these cars.They have excellent handling-even on slick roads- ,they run great, and the design is great also.the only thing that I do not like about mine is that it is a 5 speed I would much rather have an automatic.Thank you for reading this review.

Favorite Features

Everything!!!!!!!!

Suggested Improvements

Make an automatic version and you would sell more cars.

boxsterS
By Doody

2003 Porsche Boxster S 2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

What a fun car! It is definetley extremely fast, but I would like to see 300 horsepower in this little car in 2004, then it would blow any car off the road. I always have fun burning old corvetes and people with cars they think are hooked up. I always do 0- 60mph's and my best recent one was a 5.38 which is awsome and fasttttt, my best 1/4 mile was 13.39 which is also great. Get on the road with one today it rockkks.

Favorite Features

Engine sound is awsome, great sound system, cool style, also a huggge chick magnet

Suggested Improvements

Nothing, except maybe a little more horsepower or torque. Unstopable car if it had that.

Fun to drive
By Sekhar

2003 Porsche Boxster 2dr Convertible (2.7L 6cyl 5M)

Absolute blast to drive. Excellent acceleration and superb brakes and feels rock solid at all speeds. This is my every day car and it is such fun to drive. Turns heads all the time. The exhaust note is exhilerating and I often turn off the stereo just to hear the exhaust note.

Favorite Features

Engine performance, brakes and overall feel.

Suggested Improvements

The cupholders are a joke. Perhaps you should not be drinking anything while driving this car!!!