2003 Porsche Boxster Consumer Reviews 5

2003 Porsche Boxster - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Boxster model:
Fun, Beauty, Classic Style!
By Caroline on 08/12/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Porsche Boxster 2dr Convertible (2.7L 6cyl 5M)

This car is wonderful. FUN to drive; Bose stereo is awesome; convertible top is a breeze; comfortable seats; lots of storage space for sports car (well planned design). I am amazed at the admiring glances from other drivers. I've had some nice cars but none ever generated the reaction that this Boxster does.

Boxster S is a hit
By Hibits on 08/11/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Porsche Boxster S 2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

This car is fun to drive and the more you push it the more you will enjoy

My Boxster S
By caryrangers on 08/10/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Porsche Boxster S 2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

This is my 2nd Porsche and first Boxster. I love it. I've also owned BMW's and Corvettes, but there is nothing like a Porsche. The handling, speed, dealer network and Porsche panache is hard to beat. If I had my choice of any car in the world, and I do, I'd still chose a Porsche. And the Boxster S is a real Porsche and a great value

Boxster S is awesome
By tpdj on 08/08/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Porsche Boxster S 2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

Nothing but good things to say about the car. Handles exceptionally well. Fun to drive. Great weekend getaway car that can handle luggage for two people for up to a week or more on the road. Acceleration is smooth, not neck breaking. But can hit high speeds before you know it. The sound coming out of the pipes and the intakes is unique and music to the ears. Top is easy to put down and up, and when up is surprisingly well-insulated from wind noise.

I'm not worthy!
By Ohio Boxster on 08/07/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Porsche Boxster 2dr Convertible (2.7L 6cyl 5M)

This car is 'way too fast, far too much fun, and just too exceedingly beautiful for me. Never am I more guilt-ridden than when I hear the glorious sound of that engine while accelerating on the highway, passing all who can't hope to keep up. My torture continues as I observe the numerous admiring glances focused in the direction of my Boxster. The guilt subsides when I glance in the rearview mirror and notice not only the ever-present film on the rear window, but also the flashing blue and red lights, actually gaining on me.....

Boxster S
By stlmc on 08/01/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Porsche Boxster S 2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

Overall, a fantastic car. Although there are faster cars for less $ out there, nothing handles like it. By far the best-looking convertible on the road in my opinion. Two problem areas I've had though - terribly squeaky clutch that the dealer took 2 days to fix, and a minor exhaust leak that was also fixed. Otherwise, a great car. A 911 would be nice, but this car looks almost identical on the interior and the front half of the exterior, for $30k less.

Makes Going to Work FUN!
By glenndawntodd on 07/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Porsche Boxster 2dr Convertible (2.7L 6cyl 5M)

Awesome handling and acceleration make going to work in this beauty absolutely worthwhile. Triptronic transmission is state of the art.

DMD RATES THE BOXSTER
By DMD55 on 07/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Porsche Boxster 2dr Convertible (2.7L 6cyl 5M)

THE BOXSTER HAS A UNIQUE EXHAUST NOTE THAT WILL MAKE YOU TURN DOWN THE EXCELLENT SOUND SYSTEM TO HEAR THE SWEET MUSIC THAT THE FLAT 6 MAKES. THE COCKPIT IS LAID OUT PERFECTLY, IF YOU SPEND A LITTLE EXTRA FOR A MIXTURE OF STAINLESS STEEL AND ALUMINUM, THE INTERIOR HAS SPORTS CAR WRITTEN ALL OVER IT. THE STEERING AND BRAKES ARE GREAT AND EASILY THE BEST IN THIS PRICE RANGE. I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT MY BOXSTER, AND WOULD RECOMMEND ONE TO ANYONE!!!

Guards Red Boxster
By BoxsterBabe on 07/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Porsche Boxster 2dr Convertible (2.7L 6cyl 5M)

Not only is this car fun to drive but I find it is incrediably safe. This car will stop on a dime and accelerate quickly out of tight spots. My next car will be a Boxster!

Great Car
By Carolyn Smith on 07/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Porsche Boxster 2dr Convertible (2.7L 6cyl 5M)

Great car, fun to drive...Nothing more to say other than it's a great value for a porsche