2003 Porsche Boxster - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Boxster model:
Boxster S is a hit
By Hibits on 08/11/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Porsche Boxster S 2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

This car is fun to drive and the more you push it the more you will enjoy

My Boxster S
By caryrangers on 08/10/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Porsche Boxster S 2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

This is my 2nd Porsche and first Boxster. I love it. I've also owned BMW's and Corvettes, but there is nothing like a Porsche. The handling, speed, dealer network and Porsche panache is hard to beat. If I had my choice of any car in the world, and I do, I'd still chose a Porsche. And the Boxster S is a real Porsche and a great value

Boxster S is awesome
By tpdj on 08/08/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Porsche Boxster S 2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

Nothing but good things to say about the car. Handles exceptionally well. Fun to drive. Great weekend getaway car that can handle luggage for two people for up to a week or more on the road. Acceleration is smooth, not neck breaking. But can hit high speeds before you know it. The sound coming out of the pipes and the intakes is unique and music to the ears. Top is easy to put down and up, and when up is surprisingly well-insulated from wind noise.

I'm not worthy!
By Ohio Boxster on 08/07/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Porsche Boxster 2dr Convertible (2.7L 6cyl 5M)

This car is 'way too fast, far too much fun, and just too exceedingly beautiful for me. Never am I more guilt-ridden than when I hear the glorious sound of that engine while accelerating on the highway, passing all who can't hope to keep up. My torture continues as I observe the numerous admiring glances focused in the direction of my Boxster. The guilt subsides when I glance in the rearview mirror and notice not only the ever-present film on the rear window, but also the flashing blue and red lights, actually gaining on me.....

Boxster S
By stlmc on 08/01/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Porsche Boxster S 2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

Overall, a fantastic car. Although there are faster cars for less $ out there, nothing handles like it. By far the best-looking convertible on the road in my opinion. Two problem areas I've had though - terribly squeaky clutch that the dealer took 2 days to fix, and a minor exhaust leak that was also fixed. Otherwise, a great car. A 911 would be nice, but this car looks almost identical on the interior and the front half of the exterior, for $30k less.

Boxster S - Get your sToday!!!!!
By pewee0ne on 07/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Porsche Boxster S 2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

Hands down the best car I have ever owned. A blast to drive and handles like a race car.

2003 Porsche Boxster S
By Conan 'Da' Destroyer on 07/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Porsche Boxster S 2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

The Boxster S has great roadster type feel. The car has ample but not overwhelming accelertion, is a kick on a windy mountain road and is comfortable, even on long road trips. The Bose sound system is a worthwhile upgrade. True to Porsche's reputation the braking on this car is excellent. Operating the power top is a snap and the car has quite a bit of storage for a two seater. This is my second Porsche, the first being a standard Boxster. The S is an altogether different car and worth the extra money.

Excelante
By shikabobbi on 07/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Porsche Boxster S 2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

ITS AN AMAZING CAR, BUY IT!

My Boxster
By VRod on 07/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Porsche Boxster 2dr Convertible (2.7L 6cyl 5M)

The Boxster is just a fun car to drive. It handles like a dream. It is everything I hoped it would be.

My Other Car is a Porsche
By J. Zatti on 07/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Porsche Boxster 2dr Convertible (2.7L 6cyl 5M)

The design of the Boxster utilizes every square inch of space to provide the best in technology, ergonomics, and performance. The brakes are the best I have ever encountered and match the acceleration performance. The mid- engine design gives a near perfect balance no matter what the speed or road configuration.