2003 Porsche Boxster - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Boxster model:
sensuous
By jreynoso on 12/23/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Porsche Boxster 2dr Convertible (2.7L 6cyl 5M)

Its with great pleasure that I drive my 2004 boxster...no other vehicle I've driven stirs the senses with a dash of adrenaline. The immediate response to the gas pedal puts you comfortably into the soft seats while hugging the road. Shifting is short and sweet with solid consistency.Well worth the price for a sensuous vehicle.

Awesome Car!
By M4240Z on 12/09/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Porsche Boxster 2dr Convertible (2.7L 6cyl 5M)

I've always wanted a Boxster, and it's everything I ever imagined. Great handling, terrific sound, terrific acceleration (even without fully breaking in the engine), amazing looks, comfortable. Neutral handling, responsive brakes, telepathic steering - - you just think it around curves.

Great
By TriGem on 11/05/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Porsche Boxster 2dr Convertible (2.7L 6cyl 5M)

Greatest Sports car for the price, Nothing can compare. Never driven a car that has everything i wanted such as Power, Torque, Style, and being fun to drive. Would recomend it to anyone lookin for a sports car

An E ticket ride in your garage!
By JAdmiral on 10/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Porsche Boxster S 2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

After nearly "sold" on a BMW Z4, I reminded myself the the Boxster exists. I've always loved the car from afar, but hadn't considered it as a car I could really own (don't ask). One sit led to a test drove on the standard Boxster. Great ride, and lots of fun, adequate power. However, once I drove the Boxster S, it was a puppy sale. I couldn't own anything else! The car is a blast to drive, tons of power, and corners so flat, you feel like you're on rails!

black beauty
By alenco on 10/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Porsche Boxster 2dr Convertible (2.7L 6cyl 5M)

Pleasure to drive, sit in or just wash in the driveway!

in love
By oreo on 10/13/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Porsche Boxster 2dr Convertible (2.7L 6cyl 5M)

found the boxster to be everything the reports have indicated a pleasure to drive . only disappointment; front hood will get a fair share of road chips .

Funtastic
By Jeffish on 10/13/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Porsche Boxster S 2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

This is my second Boxster and the last one was super reliable, cheap to own (even after 90,000 miles, always fun and just the best handling car with fantastic brakes. Good resale value.

I Love My Car!
By DianeDavani on 10/12/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Porsche Boxster S 2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

This is such a fun car to drive... quick and NIMBLE... so much more fun than the Carrera. This thing turns on a dime - great! I have the upgraded 18" rims, sound package, xenon lights, and heated seats as well as full stitched leather. All around, this car has been a delight. It's perfect for a second car cuz' every time you get in it after not driving it for a while, it's SUCH a pleasant suprise!

Marriage with Porche
By theresaj on 10/11/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Porsche Boxster 2dr Convertible (2.7L 6cyl 5M)

I love my Porsche Boxster! I am hooked for life. The road performance and great gas mileage is enough but being fun to drive is an absolute plus.

Fun Car
By jawgagirl on 10/11/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Porsche Boxster S 2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

While the Boxster isn't the "awe- inspiring" look as the 911, it is an awesome little car. I traded an 00' 911 cab, so I do have insight in comparisons. Actually I've enjoyed the Box more, the reasons: more luggage space, but more than that, is like having a trained dog vs. an untrained one. The 911 seems to always be at the end of the leash, pulling out of control, while the Box is a very enjoyable "walk" (ride) in the park.