2010 Porsche 911 Consumer Reviews

2010 Porsche 911 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 911 model:
Favorite sports car!
By freddys555 on 06/21/13 18:54 PM (PDT)

2010 Porsche 911 Carrera 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

41,000 miles giving me many smiles each time I drive her. The dual clutch PDK system made by Aisin is flawless and communicates very well with my input. The smart HID headlights by Koito was a major improvement when compared to my 2006 model. I bought the base model coupe because I have a 06 Turbo. Huge driving impression difference, a totally different car than the Turbo. I hate to say that I have had numerous reliability issues. Engine, oil consumption, electrical problems! Replacement of EGV took 4 weeks, failure to diagnose electrical issues for 3 weeks, and a few more hellish issues. But this is an amazing machine and its driving impressions outweigh all the demerits experienced...

Better than any other supercar.
By jtommy178 on 03/13/11 18:40 PM (PDT)

2010 Porsche 911 Carrera S 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

I'm a 40 year old investment banker. I have owned many supercars throughout my life such as Maserati GranTurismo S, Lamborghini Gallardo, Ferrari 458 Italia (recently traded in), Aston Martin DB9, Audi R8 5.2, and Mercedes-Benz SLS. I just recently bought a Porsche 911 Carrera S Cabriolet. It by far blows out all of the other cars. It is the best supercar I have ever owned. Believe it or not, people stare, people take photos, and people comment as much as they did with all of the other cars. Porsche 911 Carrera S Cabriolet is a real attention grabber. It has things that the other cars don't such as comfort, a lot of speed, and good looks. Stats say it take 4.7 to 60, it take 3.9 sec.

The best car ever made
By Catnip Bob on 04/27/10 18:51 PM (PDT)

2010 Porsche 911 Carrera 2dr Convertible (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

This is my 4th 911 going back to a 1981 Targa. What a babe magnet! The 911 has no rival for handling (because of the rear engine which makes the front end light and nimble) and celebrity status. Short trips or long, it is a pleasure. Other drivers are intimidated, especially Vettes and even an occasional inexperienced Lamborghini driver. The 6 speed manual is the only way to go for a sports car. I drive it only in good weather and put on plenty of miles. What a great ride. The only drawback is the high price, but it is the entry fee to a special place.

Wow
By Manooge on 04/05/10 12:26 PM (PDT)

2010 Porsche 911 Carrera 4S 2dr Convertible AWD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

This is the first Porsche of any model I've owned. Wow! Blows away the Vette I purchased in 1976 and the recent models I've driven during my test drive phase. Also test drove BMW M3, Camaro, Mercedes SL and this is a wonderful piece of engineering. The handling is superb and the engine performance sublime.