2008 Porsche 911 3.6L 6-cyl. Twin-turbo AWD 6-speed Manual Consumer Review - The Best Super Car -

2008 Porsche 911 - Consumer Review

2008 Porsche 911 Turbo 2dr Convertible AWD (3.6L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

Turbo Convertible (3.6L 6-cyl. Twin-turbo AWD 6-speed Manual)

The Best Super Car - 911 Turbo Cab Tip
By Porscheman-WH on

2008 Porsche 911 Turbo 2dr Convertible AWD (3.6L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

This 08 Turbo cab is my 5th Porsche, went from 06 C2 cab manual to 08 turbo cab tip and love it!! Because of the awd, it handles corners and twisty roads far much better than my 06 c2-S cab, the power is unbelievable & beyond, it feels very solid & sticks to the road. I wish it has aggressive exhaust note or at least as good as the c-2 S w/ sport chrono package. I hope that I will not miss the stick shift feel and continue to enjoy the tip S on my new turbo. Will see!

Favorite Features

Instant power unlike my Cayenne Turbo S where it has delay before take-off. painted front air grill looks much better & great exterior style. Being new car with just 150 miles driven so far I got best fuel eco - 24 mpg! it's incredible, it is better than my old 06 c2-S cabin fuel consumption!

Suggested Improvements

For $155K it should come standard with bluetooth, phone, adaptive sport seat, aggressive exhaust note (must) like the lambo-spider or F430