Used 2008 Porsche 911 Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2008 Porsche 911 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 911 model:

The Best Super Car - 911 Turbo Cab Tip
By Porscheman-WH

2008 Porsche 911 Turbo 2dr Convertible AWD (3.6L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

This 08 Turbo cab is my 5th Porsche, went from 06 C2 cab manual to 08 turbo cab tip and love it!! Because of the awd, it handles corners and twisty roads far much better than my 06 c2-S cab, the power is unbelievable & beyond, it feels very solid & sticks to the road. I wish it has aggressive exhaust note or at least as good as the c-2 S w/ sport chrono package. I hope that I will not miss the stick shift feel and continue to enjoy the tip S on my new turbo. Will see!

Instant power unlike my Cayenne Turbo S where it has delay before take-off. painted front air grill looks much better & great exterior style. Being new car with just 150 miles driven so far I got best fuel eco - 24 mpg! it's incredible, it is better than my old 06 c2-S cabin fuel consumption!

For $155K it should come standard with bluetooth, phone, adaptive sport seat, aggressive exhaust note (must) like the lambo-spider or F430

The ultimate driving machine
By JeffinGH

2008 Porsche 911 Carrera 4S 2dr Coupe AWD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

After having 3 Corvette's I finally made the jump to a Porsche, or should I say leap. It's a different world with this Carrera 4S and talk about fun to drive? The rating of a 10 really doesn't do it justice, maybe a 16.

Power, handling, the sound system is insane and I cant stop looking at it, it is beautiful.

put satellite radio in them

Well, it's my 4th one.....
By Porscheguy

2008 Porsche 911 Carrera S 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

Since 2000, I've been the proud owner of 4 Carrera's, Just traded my 06 C2 Cab for this C2s coupe. What can I say? Porsche's are "the complete package". They provide super car performance, are great daily drivers, get decent fuel economy, are comfortable, good looking, reliable, have great resale value. Some cars give you some this - but none give it all to you like a Porsche. It truly is the "real deal".

The car

The payments

Awesome car
By rbt808

2008 Porsche 911 Carrera S 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

This is my third 911, by far the best I had. Fun car to drive and love the handling on corner, great engine noise

body, engine noise, interior

none

Sweet
By san antone

2008 Porsche 911 Carrera S 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

This car is a ton of fun to drive. I recommend the sport exhaust. Next car will be the turbo. I need to find a track as the speed and acceleration are intoxicating. I'm amazed at how smooth the engine is.

sport exhaust, cab, speed