2008 Porsche 911 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 911 model:
The Best Super Car - 911 Turbo Cab Tip
By Porscheman-WH on 06/22/08 13:32 PM (PDT)

2008 Porsche 911 Turbo 2dr Convertible AWD (3.6L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

This 08 Turbo cab is my 5th Porsche, went from 06 C2 cab manual to 08 turbo cab tip and love it!! Because of the awd, it handles corners and twisty roads far much better than my 06 c2-S cab, the power is unbelievable & beyond, it feels very solid & sticks to the road. I wish it has aggressive exhaust note or at least as good as the c-2 S w/ sport chrono package. I hope that I will not miss the stick shift feel and continue to enjoy the tip S on my new turbo. Will see!

The ultimate driving machine
By JeffinGH on 06/19/08 10:38 AM (PDT)

2008 Porsche 911 Carrera 4S 2dr Coupe AWD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

After having 3 Corvette's I finally made the jump to a Porsche, or should I say leap. It's a different world with this Carrera 4S and talk about fun to drive? The rating of a 10 really doesn't do it justice, maybe a 16.

Well, it's my 4th one.....
By Porscheguy on 06/10/08 15:11 PM (PDT)

2008 Porsche 911 Carrera S 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

Since 2000, I've been the proud owner of 4 Carrera's, Just traded my 06 C2 Cab for this C2s coupe. What can I say? Porsche's are "the complete package". They provide super car performance, are great daily drivers, get decent fuel economy, are comfortable, good looking, reliable, have great resale value. Some cars give you some this - but none give it all to you like a Porsche. It truly is the "real deal".

Awesome car
By rbt808 on 06/10/08 06:04 AM (PDT)

2008 Porsche 911 Carrera S 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

This is my third 911, by far the best I had. Fun car to drive and love the handling on corner, great engine noise

Sweet
By san antone on 05/29/08 08:02 AM (PDT)

2008 Porsche 911 Carrera S 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

This car is a ton of fun to drive. I recommend the sport exhaust. Next car will be the turbo. I need to find a track as the speed and acceleration are intoxicating. I'm amazed at how smooth the engine is.

tall Steve
By steve on 05/17/08 18:30 PM (PDT)

2008 Porsche 911 Turbo 2dr Convertible AWD (3.6L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

awesome!! simply the best! worth every penny. my friends can't stop looking at this beast

Turbo Cab 2008
By Smilemaker on 05/07/08 19:14 PM (PDT)

2008 Porsche 911 Turbo 2dr Convertible AWD (3.6L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

Picked up "The Beast" a few days ago. Previously had a 2002 c2 cab. The power difference is exponential. This is the car I have been waiting for. Last car was tiptronic, This one is manual. I enjoyed the tip, but the manual is more fun.

Awesome Vehicle!
By walt on 04/22/08 00:14 AM (PDT)

2008 Porsche 911 Carrera S 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

This Cab S is my fourth Porsche and my second 911, and the best one ever. This is truly a dream car and is so much fun to drive. The handling and speed is light years ahead of anything Porsche has put out on the streets and blows the completion away. The exterior and interior of this gem is perfect! Porsche I'm so proud of you; you done good!

911 S Conv.,6 speed stick sh.
By Heinz Scheidemandel on 04/19/08 15:37 PM (PDT)

2008 Porsche 911 Carrera S 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

I traded in a 1989 Porsche 911 conv., which I liked a lot. The new one is in many ways a disappointment, although it also handles well. Has a great engine. It is loaded down with unneeded and and unwanted gadgetry, which distracts from the driving fun.The "integrated on board computer with stereo a.GPS" is awkward to use a. frustrating. No oil stick!!

911 Turbo fills the Bill
By Max Revs on 04/15/08 23:29 PM (PDT)

2008 Porsche 911 Turbo 2dr Coupe AWD (3.6L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

The 997 Turbo Coupe is another leap forward for Porsche. This new model has enthusiastic power across a wide power band, incredible acceleration, and superb handling. While it would be at home on any racing circuit, it also is easy to drive around town and in traffic. It is unusual to find a car that performs so well in a straight line, in the twisties, and can still serve as a daily driver if desired. When the turbos kick in the car will really set you back in the seat.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2008 Porsche 911 in WA is:

$183 per month*