2007 Porsche 911 Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 911 model:
C4S over Turbo
By C4S is best on 05/03/08 20:56 PM (PDT)

2007 Porsche 911 Coupe Carrera 4S 2dr Coupe AWD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

The balance of this car is marvelous. This is my 3rd Porsche and is the best. I had a 996 Turbo, but you couldn't drive it slow, as you were always in the turbo. I've never felt so connected with a car and in complete control. The build quality is unequaled. Fit and finish are typical German quality.

Exceeds Expectations
By colorado trooper on 12/19/07 15:21 PM (PST)

2007 Porsche 911 Coupe Carrera 4S 2dr Coupe AWD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

This is my dream car! The performance, styling, and build quality is beyond comprehension. This car gets many lookers and questions. I was considering the 997 Turbo, but my wife asked "Where can you drive it?" (Drive like you mean it!) It is tricky and you have to pick and chose where you will "let it run!" Having the car where the public can get close does make one a "nervous nelly", unless of course you have endless financial resources. I saved for this car 25 years and it was worth it. Being a big guy 6'3" 230 I have plenty of room to move around. I love when the handling kicks in and the car bears down and grabs the curves!

New to the Porsche Family
By WG on 12/15/06 23:05 PM (PST)

2007 Porsche 911 Coupe Carrera 4S 2dr Coupe AWD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

My new 911 C4S has been beyond fun to drive. I cut through traffic like a hot knife through butter. I take corners as if I am on a rail! The car's fit and finish is great. It feels like it will hold up for over 100,000 miles. I am a former BMW 7-Series owner (4 over 10 years), so I am getting use to the lack of space compared to my old cars. That being said every time I get in the car and take off, I get a rush and I forget that I can't place my clubs in the trunk. Having a stick again has been great. Every sports car or performance sedan should have one (Hint BMW and MB folks). Is it worth $100,000? Time will tell. I hope so. If not maybe I'll get an S8 next.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.