Used 2007 Porsche 911 Carrera 4S Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific 911 model:

C4S over Turbo
By C4S is best

2007 Porsche 911 Coupe Carrera 4S 2dr Coupe AWD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

The balance of this car is marvelous. This is my 3rd Porsche and is the best. I had a 996 Turbo, but you couldn't drive it slow, as you were always in the turbo. I've never felt so connected with a car and in complete control. The build quality is unequaled. Fit and finish are typical German quality.

Sport shifter, phenomenal brakes (even without PCCB) stainless exhaust note, ability to switch to sport mode

Find a way (if possible) to reduce brake dust.

Exceeds Expectations
By colorado trooper

2007 Porsche 911 Coupe Carrera 4S 2dr Coupe AWD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

This is my dream car! The performance, styling, and build quality is beyond comprehension. This car gets many lookers and questions. I was considering the 997 Turbo, but my wife asked "Where can you drive it?" (Drive like you mean it!) It is tricky and you have to pick and chose where you will "let it run!" Having the car where the public can get close does make one a "nervous nelly", unless of course you have endless financial resources. I saved for this car 25 years and it was worth it. Being a big guy 6'3" 230 I have plenty of room to move around. I love when the handling kicks in and the car bears down and grabs the curves!

The power, braking ability, and handling. Styling is rich and traditional. The build quality that no american made car can compare to!

It is expensive and the add ons you want will need to be worth the money.

New to the Porsche Family
By WG

2007 Porsche 911 Coupe Carrera 4S 2dr Coupe AWD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

My new 911 C4S has been beyond fun to drive. I cut through traffic like a hot knife through butter. I take corners as if I am on a rail! The car's fit and finish is great. It feels like it will hold up for over 100,000 miles. I am a former BMW 7-Series owner (4 over 10 years), so I am getting use to the lack of space compared to my old cars. That being said every time I get in the car and take off, I get a rush and I forget that I can't place my clubs in the trunk. Having a stick again has been great. Every sports car or performance sedan should have one (Hint BMW and MB folks). Is it worth $100,000? Time will tell. I hope so. If not maybe I'll get an S8 next.

The rear profile and wide tires! The performance in traffic and on the open road. The Bose system and full leather package. The looks I get around town. The feel of the front wheels pulling me through a curve. The sound! It scared my dogs. Leaving Mustangs, Vets and others behind.

Give it more power so you can have more room inside (just for my clubs). Offer an iPod option. A Porsche driving school invite or pass with purchase would be nice too! It should have a place to secure the gas cap while fueling. A Parktronic display on the screen while in reverse would be great. Add Bluetooth.