2007 Porsche 911 Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 911 model:
Porsche 997 series 1
By mcspeed on 06/18/14 14:50 PM (PDT)

2007 Porsche 911 Coupe Carrera S 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

I've driven this low miles '07 Carerra S Coupe for 7 months now and it's a joy every time I get in it. it's my 2nd Carerra, after a '96 C2 Coupe. the difference is like night and day. This car sticks like it's on RAILS, even with the sport setting in off'. with it on, no telling how sticky it would be, but the ride is v harsh with it on. the engine sound is beee yoo tiful!. I like it better than the sound of the air cooled cars, though some will disagree. The S type brakes are very good-they invite you to go hard into corners. I have the basalt metallic black with black leather. looks great and drives great.

997 4S
By bob on 07/28/10 14:56 PM (PDT)

2007 Porsche 911 Coupe Targa 4S 2dr Coupe AWD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

Very fun, very fast a blast to drive. Maintenance expensive, but so what? So is the car. This car is a real head turner!

Should have got the Turbo first!
By Woods on 09/15/09 18:42 PM (PDT)

2007 Porsche 911 Coupe Turbo 2dr Coupe AWD (3.6L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

Bought a nice '07 C2S and only had it for a couple months before getting the Turbo. Night and day! This car has it all...comfort, tons of power and the looks to go with. Mine has the tiptronic transmission and you can find a lot of good and bad reviews about it. For me since I don't track the car I am ok with it. Put it in sport mode and let the fun begin!

2007 carmon red c2s (3.8L, 6 sp)
By Tony on 07/14/09 10:03 AM (PDT)

2007 Porsche 911 Coupe Carrera S 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

I've owned this for about a year now. It's still a thrill every time I get into it. Every drive is an event. I live in an area with a lot of twistys. I can't get enough of them. This is my first real sports car. I've driven a lot of sports cars but nothing compares to this. Prior to this, I owned 1996 4-runner with a 4 cyl engine! I can't see myself driving anything other than a Porsche from now own. I'm trying to convince my wife into getting the Panamera as a "family car" :). I average only 18 MPG mainly because the exhaust note is intoxicating above 4000 rpms that you repeatedly max out revs before each shift change. I guess if I didn't do that, I would get better mileage. But who cares.

Still a piece of Fine Art
By Bob on 07/18/08 19:10 PM (PDT)

2007 Porsche 911 Coupe Carrera S 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

Sold an Audi RS4 to get back to a 911. Still the most fun there is for driving. May not be the fastest but by far the most fun. I hope it is my final buy b4 retirement.

C4S over Turbo
By C4S is best on 05/03/08 20:56 PM (PDT)

2007 Porsche 911 Coupe Carrera 4S 2dr Coupe AWD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

The balance of this car is marvelous. This is my 3rd Porsche and is the best. I had a 996 Turbo, but you couldn't drive it slow, as you were always in the turbo. I've never felt so connected with a car and in complete control. The build quality is unequaled. Fit and finish are typical German quality.

Should have bought one long ago
By C. Myer on 04/14/08 01:50 AM (PDT)

2007 Porsche 911 Coupe Targa 4S 2dr Coupe AWD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

Coming off a 06' SL, I can't tell you what a world of difference in quality this car has over the SL. Obviously totally different vehicles, but this car is fun in every drive scenario. Almost everyday I get interesting looks and comments. The new Bloodlines commercial has recently caused two episodes where I was asked to give it a rev! Heading to Porsche Driving School in B-Ham this fall with friends for golf and driving.

Exceeds Expectations
By colorado trooper on 12/19/07 15:21 PM (PST)

2007 Porsche 911 Coupe Carrera 4S 2dr Coupe AWD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

This is my dream car! The performance, styling, and build quality is beyond comprehension. This car gets many lookers and questions. I was considering the 997 Turbo, but my wife asked "Where can you drive it?" (Drive like you mean it!) It is tricky and you have to pick and chose where you will "let it run!" Having the car where the public can get close does make one a "nervous nelly", unless of course you have endless financial resources. I saved for this car 25 years and it was worth it. Being a big guy 6'3" 230 I have plenty of room to move around. I love when the handling kicks in and the car bears down and grabs the curves!

Not a city car
By twocoasts on 12/01/07 21:12 PM (PST)

2007 Porsche 911 Coupe Carrera S 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

I am a BMW driver - this is not a city car. You need open road to run it for an hour over a hundred mph while your eyes are peeled looking for the law. I cannot understand how any one can use this car running from 30 - 70 mph. I am coming up the Florida Turnpike walking past everything that moves - my passenger asks me how fast I am going - I am doing 75 mph and it feels like 45. This is my dream car, I need no more power, but hitting 50 years old, I am looking at Jaguar XJR so I can cruise and not destroy myself or lose my license.

997S break in
By Alan Eland on 08/10/07 13:44 PM (PDT)

2007 Porsche 911 Coupe Carrera S 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

My fourth porsche and its my most enjoyable car, I had the dealership add sport exhaust and the sound is outstanding in the open mode, it handles great and rides a bit rough in sport mode but I love it.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.