2007 Porsche 911 Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 911 model:
Amazing
By bobc on 11/08/07 23:13 PM (PST)

2007 Porsche 911 Convertible Carrera S 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

I can't say enough about this Porsche. I have had over 30 cars over the years and this Porsche is nothing but a complete joy to drive. This is my second Porsche and it is nothing short of amazing. It handels great and the interior has been well done (unlike the 1997 Carrera 4 I had before). I love it and have put 9,000 miles on it im a few short months (so much for resale value). Oh well, I am having to much fun in it.

Pure Adrenaline
By Stefano Vranca on 01/13/07 08:00 AM (PST)

2007 Porsche 911 Convertible Carrera S 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

I just got the new Carrera S to replace my 2006 BMW M5. Both cars are phenomenal machines that give you a distinct and completely different driving experience. My 911 is a manual and I cannot tell you how glad I am to drive a stick again. This car is absolutely phenomenal, a stunner, I absolutely recommend it.

Best Decision I've Ever Made!
By redcoud on 12/24/06 17:08 PM (PST)

2007 Porsche 911 Convertible Carrera S 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

I am simply pleased with everything about my 911. There are no peers with regard to a total driving experience, quality of fit and finish, and sheer curb appeal.

It doesn't get any better!
By ex BMW driver on 08/31/06 20:44 PM (PDT)

2007 Porsche 911 Convertible Carrera S 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

What a phenomenal automobile! This car has met and surpassed my highest expectations, it does everything exceptionally well. Its nice low end torque makes everyday driving a pleasure but get the revs up and you better hold on, this car will fly. I have never experienced a nicer shifting manual gearbox or better brakes. The steering input is almost telepathic, the fit and finish is top notch, the ride comfortable, the seats supportive, and all controls fall readily to hand. It doesnÂ’t get any better. Porsche's list of options offers something for everyone (but they are pricey) and you can order a one of a kind car right from the factory, lots of fun.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.